• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insanity Cause Removal

Should Insanity Cause Be Removed?

• Yes

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Possibly

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So this last past couple of days i have played on insanity cause a 3 times since it came out and i absolutely hate it. For a couple of reasons...

1. It is just a massive jungle, we DO NOT want a repeat of Overgrown Arena -.-

2. Building... So I'm kinda calling out there building skills (not that i could do much better) But the use of bedrock...No. Gross.

3. Not played much at all. So since it came out i have played it 3 times. And well, its just not played at all (for the reasons above probably).

4. Redstone traps/chests. As far as i know, there are no redstone traps nor redstone secret rooms at all in the map and also its kind of difficult to find chests in the middle of the jungle.

5. Water. Im going to take a stab at it and say 1/2 of the map is completely water, and we all love water runners :D Haha.. haha.. -.-

6. And lastly, camouflage heaven.All you must do is find a jungle leaf skin or a jungle wood skin, find a nice spot to settle down and just camp (noobs), Im not saying its hard to find people (well sort of) but all someone would have to do is change there skin and wait.

So im suggesting the removal of Insanity Cause, and implement a better more thought out map (no offense static_nightmare).

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You do realise all of what you said matches up with "Breeze Island", another map by static.

Also, You can change your skin and hide in a tree on almost any map.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
How 'bout no? The map isn't that large, the jungle doesn't cover that much room.

There is a gravel trap, as well as a redstone button that leads to an enchantment table.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. You can say that for all maps, it's all flatlands, it's all desert, it's all snow, it's all hilly.

2. What's wrong with the bedrock? It's unique and it fits in well and looks great against many blocks.

3. No, it's due to the voting system, wait until mcsgv2.

4. You obviously haven't looked around enough, there is red stone and traps. Having chests just in the middle of the jungles are actually quite illogical, I think it works much more well having them situated in building hotspots.

5. Tend to swim in water, not run :3

6. I don't see anything wrong with that, it's stealth.

Give it a chance, if you don't know where any chests are, traps are etc download and check it on single player, there are underground bunkers

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
1. It's tiny. The point of the jungle being hard to navigate is so that players travel around the map on the paths, so games are shorter.

2. The buildings are absolutely fantastic, and the use of bedrock is interesting, and works very well.

3. I've played it quite a lot of times, and each time, everybody has enjoyed playing it.

4. There are quite a few, actually. It's not our fault if you don't find them.

5. No, it's definitely not a half. You can barely find anything in the water, so most people rarely go in there.

6. You can do this on every single map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci