• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insane Monument

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexxGamer88

Tribute
Reaction score
Builder : AlexxGamer88
Game Type : Survival Games
Descryption of the map :
Hi everyone ;) .This is my new map (Insane Monument). I was four months building it, and I think that has been very good. This map represents a modern city in the distant future, built on the ocean near a paradise island.
There is no way to escape the map, and it has a radius of 200 blocks aproximattely.
Hope you like, and I hope that you'll play it soon :)
PD : There are lot of tear twos on the map, and a lot of parkour for the bests !! There is a bridge where you can do PVP more good. I do not recommend fall of in water, because you won't escape.

2014-05-25_18.41.29.png
2014-05-25_18.42.12.png
2014-05-25_18.42.52.png

Trailer :

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena :
X = -82 Y = 29 Z = -4

I, AlexxGamer88 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyz

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Looks good haha. I'd change the name to something more exotic though.

AlexxGamer88

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks man, Yeah I like the name at the moment, but probably I will change it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci