• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Injustice (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
Username: Snow_angel2000
Wins: 181, With great skill that comes along to that :D
Skype Name: Duane.gaines1
Do you have Teamspeak: I do I love teamspeak so I can talk to fenomous :D
Why do you want to join: Because I really am intense player and I'm a great player. I'm a great sport when it comes to losing but I might say something like "Aww dangit man" Gg :D but I'm such an awesome player <3
Pvp Strengths: F&S, Water, bow
Areas of improvement: I improve not around area's but people I learn from others, from their skill and everything. I can fight very well. I'm a great player in pvp 1v1. I love fishing roding and bowing.
Games played: sadly like 181/1800 but I joined january 4th so I got that many wins quite fairly quickly :D

I_AM_ZACITO

Tribute
Reaction score
ok cause jess told me i needed an interview thanks for the clarification :)

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: Snow_angel2000
Wins: 181, With great skill that comes along to that :D
Skype Name: Duane.gaines1
Do you have Teamspeak: I do I love teamspeak so I can talk to fenomous :D
Why do you want to join: Because I really am intense player and I'm a great player. I'm a great sport when it comes to losing but I might say something like "Aww dangit man" Gg :D but I'm such an awesome player <3
Pvp Strengths: F&S, Water, bow
Areas of improvement: I improve not around area's but people I learn from others, from their skill and everything. I can fight very well. I'm a great player in pvp 1v1. I love fishing roding and bowing.
Games played: sadly like 181/1800 but I joined january 4th so I got that many wins quite fairly quickly :D
A bit cocky, But nonetheless, Accepted as member

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It doesnt matter how long he has been on it. I fought him in a game and he is really good. He proved to me that he is a really good pvper. On other hand if you would like to fight me and i see how good you really are i would love to.
Ok, anytime you want to is fine with me. If you want to 1v1, the server can't have NCP. Such as roxbot. Sixzo's server sound nice?

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really? Zacito didn't even challenge me for my spot on the reserve. -.- Look at the challenge rules you put oper. It says, 'If you are not on the battle roster at all, you may challenge for a spot.'

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Really? Zacito didn't even challenge me for my spot on the reserve. -.- Look at the challenge rules you put oper. It says, 'If you are not on the battle roster at all, you may challenge for a spot.'
Not unless I put on there, Sorry if this sounds mean but I needed to go through our best players and put them on the roster because we got stuck with Primeval round 1 of the CW. If you can prove to us that you are an amazing pvper such as Zacito then you could win a spot. join roxbot.com I know it has NCP but Sixzo's is down so...

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not unless I put on there, Sorry if this sounds mean but I needed to go through our best players and put them on the roster because we got stuck with Primeval round 1 of the CW. If you can prove to us that you are an amazing pvper such as Zacito then you could win a spot. join roxbot.com I know it has NCP but Sixzo's is down so...
Pvp doesn't matter in clan wars..... 60% luck, 40% skill. We need our best defensive players..... The best that work as a team... I've been in many clan battles such when organization beat rebels.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Pvp doesn't matter in clan wars..... 60% luck, 40% skill. We need our best defensive players..... The best that work as a team... I've been in many clan battles such when organization beat rebels.
That is true... But for the tactics that I have created or atleast we will be using, Pvp will be a huge asset. If you can get on Roxbot and he can fight maybe 9 or 10 1v1s I will see if you are what we need in order to fuel our gameplan.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also help build the map that we're playing on..... Look at the thread, i'm on there. I think it would be best if i took jess spot. Sorry.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Join 66.215.116.214 So we can practice the map for clan wars guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member