• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infinitive [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATION: I come back and find out this happen :O no problem here is my reply
Username: pherrera
Wins: 37 (Gonna plan to get more but not at the moment since school but I will still be active)
Donor? (Not required): Not at the moment getting it back in the matter of day's
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Alright at water fights, Good with bow's, Up close combat could be better.
Teamspeak: Yes
What can you bring to the team?: The sweet love an passion that a Raichu could bring.
ACCEPTED

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: ruman240
Wins: 13
Donor? (Not required): us iron donor
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: good wth bows and average at regular pvp.
Teamspeak: yes
What can you bring to the team?: im a good pvper just i didnt play much over the summer so i cudnt get many wins :(
Not enough wins, DENIED

x3z8

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: x3z8
Wins: 25
Donor? (Not required): Iron.
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths; Great at sword battle, strafing, maneuvering awkward terrain while sprinting, being the underdog and coming out on top, pretty good at platforming, and good reaction time.
Weaknesses; sometimes forgets to watch back, depends on teammates too much sometimes, very vulnerable while sorting inventory, not that good at water fights, after failing once, can lose composure and fail again.
Teamspeak: Check!
What can you bring to the team?: A strong amount of dependability, willingness and eagerness to run across an entire map to save a single teammate or even to avenge their death, incredible knowledge of all the maps.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Username: ProShooterBF
Wins: 31
Donor? (Not required): Iron
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths are probably everything but killing teams...
Teamspeak: ProShooterBF
What can you bring to the team?: A committed member and hopefully a good one.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: x3z8
Wins: 25
Donor? (Not required): Iron.
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths; Great at sword battle, strafing, maneuvering awkward terrain while sprinting, being the underdog and coming out on top, pretty good at platforming, and good reaction time.
Weaknesses; sometimes forgets to watch back, depends on teammates too much sometimes, very vulnerable while sorting inventory, not that good at water fights, after failing once, can lose composure and fail again.
Teamspeak: Check!
What can you bring to the team?: A strong amount of dependability, willingness and eagerness to run across an entire map to save a single teammate or even to avenge their death, incredible knowledge of all the maps.
ACCEPTED

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Username: ProShooterBF
Wins: 31
Donor? (Not required): Iron
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths are probably everything but killing teams...
Teamspeak: ProShooterBF
What can you bring to the team?: A committed member and hopefully a good one.
PENDING, need to watch more

Alex

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Username: Adragonfire9
Donor? (Not required): I am an iron donator!
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Water is a strength, land is a bit of a weakness, bows is a strength!
Teamspeak: I have teamspeak and talk to deejay and everyone a lot!
What can you bring to the team?: I can bring bow skills, laughs, and strength to this team!

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Username: Adragonfire9
Donor? (Not required): I am an iron donator!
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Water is a strength, land is a bit of a weakness, bows is a strength!
Teamspeak: I have teamspeak and talk to deejay and everyone a lot!
What can you bring to the team?: I can bring bow skills, laughs, and strength to this team!
DENIED

Yellowall

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:yellowall
Wins:10
Donor? (Not required):No but I will soon
PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: With a Bow And Iron Sword I dont need diamond sword
Teamspeak: yes i have it
What can you bring to the team?: Strength With A bow and I am a great teamate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci