• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Inferous • US Clan

8oc

Experienced
Reaction score
• Name: Andrea
• IGN (In-Game Name): CrazyAndrea18
• Skype*: lol.andrea_18
• Wins/Games: 101/1762
• Previous Clans: IceKillers
• PvP Strengths: I'm very good with fns and sword (My mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013, My keyboard: A gaming keyboard by microsoft)
• PvP Weaknesses: I'm bad with bot
• Why do you want to join this clan?: I need a clan and i want to play in a cw :)
Stats.png
2014-07-28_13.02.14.png
2014-09-03_22.25.15.png
2014-09-16_19.23.14.png
2014-09-21_21.46.34.png
Kill AmyGlitters.png
Kill Joetheping15.png
Kill MrFlash23.png
Kill Kipje234.png

diamondman2803

Spectator
Reaction score
-Inferous Application-
• Name: Jacob
• IGN (In-Game Name): diamondman2803
• Skype*: jacob,tidrick
• Wins/Games: 65/969 (Terrible Ratio Because I Played like 500 games before i got good)
• Previous Clans: Underdogs
• PvP Strengths: Long Range and Close Range Bow Fights, FnS, Fast Clicking (71 CP10S - 71 Clicks Per 10 Seconds)
• PvP Weaknesses: Medium Ranged Bow Battles and Fighting at low health.
• Why do you want to join this clan?: Because I've been looking to join the competitive community for a while and I want to see if I will do good with more intense fights. Also to get better by fighting better players.
• Mouse: Razer - Naga Hex

• Keyboard: Razer - Blackwidow Ultimate

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Mario
IGN:Canete16
Wins/Games:206/2900
Previous Clans:#TigersPvP
PvP Strenghts:Bow,Rod,Sword
PvP Weaknesses:FnS
Why do I want to join the clan:Because I want to join an active clan and as I have seen that your clan is quite new I think I could help you a little(srry for that bad ratio :p)
Accepted! You were accepted as Trial! Please PM your skype.

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
• Name: Barack Obama
• IGN (In-Game Name): Flexster_ // Huahwi
• Skype*: akshayrad1999
• Wins/Games: 179/1924
• Previous Clans: ArtOfPVP // Valor // Some more randy clans
• PvP Strengths: I am MCSG's Best Bow Spammer
• PvP Weaknesses: Bad framerate
• Why do you want to join this clan?: cuz ma boi Optic is in dis clan
Declined! Reason - Lying about questions.

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
• Name: Andrea
• IGN (In-Game Name): CrazyAndrea18
• Skype*: lol.andrea_18
• Wins/Games: 101/1762
• Previous Clans: IceKillers
• PvP Strengths: I'm very good with fns and sword (My mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013, My keyboard: A gaming keyboard by microsoft)
• PvP Weaknesses: I'm bad with bot
• Why do you want to join this clan?: I need a clan and i want to play in a cw :)
View attachment 34714 View attachment 34715 View attachment 34716 View attachment 34717 View attachment 34718 View attachment 34719 View attachment 34720 View attachment 34721 View attachment 34723 View attachment 34722
Accepted! You have been accepted as a Trial member!

Reaction score
• Name: Jacob Racilis• IGN (In-Game Name): ZeroJuqxt
• Skype*: Jacob Racilis
• Wins/Games: 15/218 ( this is my alt i am not a noob my other account has 85 wins but it got perm banned)
• Previous Clans: Disconeted/Zeus
• PvP Strengths: I'm very good with fns,bow,fishing rod, block hitting
• PvP Weaknesses: teams ( im getting better with teams but im still kinda bad with teams ) sword, water fights

Entrixity

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you guys be interested in scrimming sometime this weekend? PM This account on the forums and let us know the details and what works for you. Have a nice day :)

It_Erath

Spectator
Reaction score
-Inferous Application-
• Name: John
• IGN (In-Game Name): Itz_Erath
• Skype*: Bsstrossity has it.
• Wins/Games: 123/ 921
• Previous Clans: None.
• PvP Strengths: FnS, Swords, I click fast aprox 100clicks / 10sec. I have a Razer Deathadder 2013, I have a Razer Blackwidow and I have a good microphone the Steelseries Siberia v2.
• PvP Weaknesses: I don't have a weakness apart from my ping, but I can handle to register hits with no problems. Im working hard on my Fishing Rod and Bow Skills.
• Why do you want to join this clan?: I was introduced by Bsstrossity, and I don't know, I just need someone to play MCSG with, people I can have fun with. If I don't get accepted I won't get angry. Im a very respectful person. I like treating people as they deserve to. Im Spanish so my grammar isnt too good, but I still have a wide knowledge of the language, and I can speak it fluent.

Last edited:

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score

-Inferous Application-
• Name: Jorge

• IGN (In-Game Name): DeadBoxMc & xDetonate
• Skype*: "ItsDeadbox"
• Wins/Games: Deadbox: 366/2k & xDetonate: 9/12
• Previous Clans: Excel, Precise, Protocol & few others.
• PvP Strengths: Bow, strafing, & FnS.
• PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod.
• Why do you want to join this clan?: OpticFuzion told me to & this clan seems like a fun clan to join.

AmazingGamiacsMC

Survivor
Reaction score
-Inferous Application-
• Name: John
• IGN (In-Game Name): Itz_Erath
• Skype*: Bsstrossity has it.
• Wins/Games: 123/ 921
• Previous Clans: None.
• PvP Strengths: FnS, Swords, I click fast aprox 100clicks / 10sec. I have a Razer Deathadder 2013, I have a Razer Blackwidow and I have a good microphone the Steelseries Siberia v2.
• PvP Weaknesses: I don't have a weakness apart from my ping, but I can handle to register hits with no problems. Im working hard on my Fishing Rod and Bow Skills.
• Why do you want to join this clan?: I was introduced by Bsstrossity, and I don't know, I just need someone to play MCSG with, people I can have fun with. If I don't get accepted I won't get angry. Im a very respectful person. I like treating people as they deserve to. Im Spanish so my grammar isnt too good, but I still have a wide knowledge of the language, and I can speak it fluent.
Accepted! You have been accepted as a Trial Member ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci