• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptoPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: GOAT_KrYpT0nItE <-- (Main ATM) Bad acc/ KryptoPlaysMC <-- Good acc
Wins: 186
Games Played: 1467
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes and Yes.
Donor: Yes Platinum (both accounts)
Maturity {1-10} 10
Activity {1-10} 8
Strengths: Bow, rod, fns, sword
Weaknesses: Hackers, 3 teams, Fighting while on fire and water fights
Past Clans: #Reckless #Voltage
Why should we accept you {2-6 Sentences}:
I am a good player who know's how to talk with a team to achieve the goal of wining the battle. I can pull of some good kills whilst helping my team mates stay alive.
How can you help the clan {2-6 Sentences}: I can help the clan by being active most of the time, being in multiple clan battles and being active on teamspeak or Skype.

InfernoUS

Survivor
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: GOAT_KrYpT0nItE <-- (Main ATM) Bad acc/ KryptoPlaysMC <-- Good acc
Wins: 186
Games Played: 1467
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes and Yes.
Donor: Yes Platinum (both accounts)
Maturity {1-10} 10
Activity {1-10} 8
Strengths: Bow, rod, fns, sword
Weaknesses: Hackers, 3 teams, Fighting while on fire and water fights
Past Clans: #Reckless #Voltage
Why should we accept you {2-6 Sentences}:
I am a good player who know's how to talk with a team to achieve the goal of wining the battle. I can pull of some good kills whilst helping my team mates stay alive.
How can you help the clan {2-6 Sentences}: I can help the clan by being active most of the time, being in multiple clan battles and being active on teamspeak or Skype.
Pending.

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
hey we want to 6v6 battle on souls rules, get on our ts or should we get on ur ts. to discuss the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci