• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inferno [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was In shans rules that teams could not say gg or anything like that or it would result in a dq. And leave this thread please.
Why? All I said is that ur a good clan but to be a good clan u gotta be fair and have integrity and take a loss and I'm sure you'll be in the top 10 soon.

InfernoUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Why? All I said is that ur a good clan but to be a good clan u gotta be fair and have integrity and take a loss and I'm sure you'll be in the top 10 soon.
We already are in the top 10 most likely. Plus, in her rules it clearly stated gg is a DQ. So, we didn't have to put it up.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Death_Chimp
Wins: 205
Games Played: 1653
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes, Skype. It is aidanmcnair_1
Donor: Diamond
Maturity {1-10} 7
Activity {1-10} 9
Strengths: Bow, boat, and sword
Weaknesses: 3 Teams, teams in general unless if they suck. Or have bad armor
Past Clans: Team Faque, and my own clan The Midnight Crew that I had disbanded.
Why should we accept you {2-6 Sentences}: Well you should accept me because I have a lot of experience playing MCSG and if you need help ill be glad to give. Also if you need some help with a hacker. I have a trick up my sleeve ;)
How can you help the clan {2-6 Sentences}: Oh. Well I will try me best in the wars, games, and in 1v1's because I'm good at pvp sometimes. But sometimes I'm not, SO after answering this long ass application I hope will be accepted.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
We already are in the top 10 most likely. Plus, in her rules it clearly stated gg is a DQ. So, we didn't have to put it up.
Shanrr said they get to decide whether to put up the loss... So yeah it would be nice if they put it up but the decision is not ours :c but yeah! Cheerleader please

InfernoUS

Survivor
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: Death_Chimp
Wins: 205
Games Played: 1653
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes, Skype. It is aidanmcnair_1
Donor: Diamond
Maturity {1-10} 7
Activity {1-10} 9
Strengths: Bow, boat, and sword
Weaknesses: 3 Teams, teams in general unless if they suck. Or have bad armor
Past Clans: Team Faque, and my own clan The Midnight Crew that I had disbanded.
Why should we accept you {2-6 Sentences}: Well you should accept me because I have a lot of experience playing MCSG and if you need help ill be glad to give. Also if you need some help with a hacker. I have a trick up my sleeve ;)
How can you help the clan {2-6 Sentences}: Oh. Well I will try me best in the wars, games, and in 1v1's because I'm good at pvp sometimes. But sometimes I'm not, SO after answering this long ass application I hope will be accepted.
Pending. Please be active on the ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci