• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infamous

ZombieGamingHD

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol if you think your better me, we can always 1v1 and im not saying to clan battle right now.. We can set one up for later and bro chill out with the cussing. No need to be mad.
I didnt even curse... And don't tell me to chill out. Your the one who said "Lol thats what I thought." I'd rather us be allies than enemies. And also, I checked your Clan Thread and it says at least 300+ Wins. Maybe u should put "Exceptions may be mad," cuz there might be some really good people who don't play enough for the wins.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
I didnt even curse... And don't tell me to chill out. Your the one who said "Lol thats what I thought." I'd rather us be allies than enemies. And also, I checked your Clan Thread and it says at least 300+ Wins. Maybe u should put "Exceptions may be mad," cuz there might be some really good people who don't play enough for the wins.
Theres always exceptions.. No need to put them there. I understand if you dont want to clan battle, but can we atleast scrim for practice ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci