• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In these dark times lets shed some light.

E

Ephiza

I'm starting a series on my channel called the noob retirement program, it's where you just kill the other person in dm, then give the other person the win and tell them that that's what your doing and seeing their reaction in the lobby, I've already done it 3 times, it's so much personal satisfaction and I suggest more people do it :)
lol i dont give free wins. no one that plays competitively will ever give a randy a free win

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I do it on my alt that I don't care about the ratio on

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Believe it or not but cause of the microsoft purchase of minecraft hacking might become illegal... like it bans you from the game, not just the server
Im just basing my opinions on what Microsoft has done with its other games

Reaction score
Believe it or not but cause of the microsoft purchase of minecraft hacking might become illegal... like it bans you from the game, not just the server
Minecraft hack clients were already illegal, and I don't think it would BAN you from the game...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
There's two ways to accomplish that:
1. Shut down all modding capability, and thus shutdown mods like OptiFine, TMI, Forge, etc.
2. They would have to find a way to shut down the hack websites and creators themselves.

Obviously, stopping mods would be one of the stupidest things Microsoft would have ever done, so they'll probably go with 2 if they do that, but it's quite impractical because they'd have to be constantly browsing the internet and reporting or taking the people to court or something.
It's just not worth it.

Reaction score
1. Shut down all modding capability, and thus shutdown mods like OptiFine, TMI, Forge, etc.
2. They would have to find a way to shut down the hack websites and creators themselves.

Obviously, stopping mods would be one of the stupidest things Microsoft would have ever done, so they'll probably go with 2 if they do that, but it's quite impractical because they'd have to be constantly browsing the internet and reporting or taking the people to court or something.
It's just not worth it.
Soo not happening, if they are not that stupid to shut down every mod...

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

It's just not worth it.
Thats what they did with their other games though lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci