• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In memory of NickSharpx ☆

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
In that case he misleaded a lot of people by doing that. And it's also considered like boosting when you say something a long of the lines "like me to get X".
not necessarely, messages can contain memes aswell, it doesn't necessarely have to be 9gag (and also those are not meme, they're usually not even far from being funny)
nick used to meme pretending to look like an unexperienced person, saying things like "team vs hack" or other things that people would say.. in that case, he was pretending to look like he was doing a giveaway as a joke, and people knew he was joking, because well, how can i say this... he was quite known and popular
Joking about a giveaway is the same as misleading... How are people supposed to know it's a joke?
And even if he was pretending to be an unexperienced person, most of his post were pointless and added nothing to the discussion.

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Joking about a giveaway is the same as misleading... How are people supposed to know it's a joke?
And even if he was pretending to be an unexperienced person, most of his post were pointless and added nothing to the discussion.
well, if it's in full caps and with poor grammar, i'm quite sure it's a meme, that's basically what he was known for, for his memes.
then, he sometimes made threads where he really had real discussions and there you could actually see what he truly was, didn't deserve the ban at all; this is not real life, it's not like he was misleading somebody and telling them to abuse drugs or something, he was just joking about things.
by the way, this is not about whether he was or wasn't a good person, this is about the fact that his ban was unfair since people simply likespammed him, 2 or 3 well known members did aswell, don't wanna name them though, don't really want to get them into some unnecessary trouble, especially because i'm quite sure he was cool with them.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
well, if it's in full caps and with poor grammar, i'm quite sure it's a meme, that's basically what he was known for, for his memes.
then, he sometimes made threads where he really had real discussions and there you could actually see what he truly was, didn't deserve the ban at all; this is not real life, it's not like he was misleading somebody and telling them to abuse drugs or something, he was just joking about things.
by the way, this is not about whether he was or wasn't a good person, this is about the fact that his ban was unfair since people simply likespammed him, 2 or 3 well known members did aswell, don't wanna name them though, don't really want to get them into some unnecessary trouble, especially because i'm quite sure he was cool with them.
Well, I personally saw the message and there was no way of telling that it was a joke. But you are right, I was going a bit off-topic.

And on a side note meme ≠ joke, I'm not sure why you keep using that word like that, it's really confusing

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I personally saw the message and there was no way of telling that it was a joke. But you are right, I was going a bit off-topic.

And on a side note meme ≠ joke, I'm not sure why you keep using that word like that, it's really confusing
well, you're memeing can also be a variation of jokes, it's basically an inside joke, and Nick's jokes were most likely to be inside jokes, but people could understand them, because they knew him and even new members could, he was basically being ironical.
Also, it's kinda like the Balometti thing that went boom a few years ago, that guy who had the status "minecraft" and even CAm would meme about it

Kcin

Experienced
Reaction score
Well why didn't the admins just removed his likes?
yeah that's the point... so stupid
well i believe his appeal is going to get accepted, smashmaster said that he once got likespammed and they simply took those likes away instead of banning him
like boosting is a different thing than being likespammed, this doesn't make sense, because i could just go on somebody i hate's profile and likespam the heck out of it, and get him unfairly banned

Reaction score
well i believe his appeal is going to get accepted, smashmaster said that he once got likespammed and they simply took those likes away instead of banning him
like boosting is a different thing than being likespammed, this doesn't make sense, because i could just go on somebody i hate's profile and likespam the heck out of it, and get him unfairly banned
I really dont understand the point of this? It's just likes on a forum...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ye, The guy likes spammed me, they took the likes and banned him like WTF? O ya he was a current top 100 player gg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci