• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In memory of cheeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Chezze,We've only been friends for a while now,Yet you one of my best. Your such a nice guy and to see you leave hurts. Yes I know I raged at your connection,But your also one of the most underrated people I've ever met,your a really great PvPer and I'm sad the whole world didn't know it. I also wish you were appreciated more as who you were,a funny guy,great leader,great PvPer and I'm sorry you were under ranked in #EndGamers. Your also one of the funnest and most random people I've ever met,My randostity was over 9000 and it was nice to see some one up there with me x) I'll remember and cherish all the times we had together..#KyIsBetterThanMusic.I'm sad your leaving us, But good things always come to a end,And knowing you,was one of the greatest <3

#Foreverchezze

-GayYnoSkillz

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, after all this some1 really need to help me craft this gold betty xD Gonna chop them parents

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
I never knew you for a long time, but from the time I talked to you, I knew you were a nice guy. I remember when I met a bunch of you nubs on a server and you spammed the chat saying you had a livestream, I immediately told you to send me the ts ip so I could join the livestream :p That was the only time I've ever talked to you except when we wer chatn wit de bac gremer. I never really got to fight you on MCSG but from what I've seen and heard, I knew you were an amazing player. Good luck in the future Sander :)

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
I will miss you my bac friend :/ i really enjoyed playing with you and really liked you as a person. I first met you back in the vikings on hive. I never really talked to you until recently. I was really sad when i heard that you couldnt talk to us again as you are probably one of the best personalities in this community. Bye my bac friend i will mis you and hopefully i will talk to you again sometime. #StejStronkChezdudls

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My IGN is Teku30, and I've been with MCSG since V1 (When they only had SG1) and would like to commemorate this thread, to one of my greatest friends, cheezedoodles (Sander).

Like many of the friends I made through him, we will miss him exceedingly, as no milestone can exceed the intensifying friendship we shared. We first met when I had just created my clan, EndGamers back in October, along with KYSKILLZ, mice9 and Idefix123.

A server where we shared most of our memories, roxbot.com , was where our stubborn competitiveness led us to creating one of the greatest EU clans, along with S14dden, which still strives today. I always thought greatly of Sander, and understood why he left when my own stubbornness caused me to demote and promote Sander in the clan. I greatly diminish myself, for him having left, and wish we could of played and created more great memories. I will not go into exact detail on why he left, as a gesture of respect. I'll tell you this, it wasn't his choice. If you are reading this, Sander, we all miss you no-matter how long you will be gone, every day we will wake up, and one day check our Skype statuses and see you're back, in next-to no time =)

The morale of my paragraph, theoretically speaking, is to value whatever time is given to you, especially with your friends, whenever, wherever.

-----

Below is a list of all of Sander's friend's paragraphs, dedicated to him.

-----

Ross / SliabhGach:

I find it funny how our friendship all started when Paul added you to a group called "The Chprsv3" . All we did was speak like baccas , from the start I thought you were so funny.
I was the first guy you actually spoke to out of that friend group and "We meik gud team??!"
Not sure how many times I actually beat you, you're a great player - "pING HORE!"

I think we'll still keep in contact somehow :)
When I think about it I owe a lot to you , like I do Paul. If I didnt know you then I wouldn't know half the people I'm friends with now.
We became closer friends when you got into Aera <3 and then we spoke more in Endgamers.

I think about the time when Emperors opened we were quite good friends, maybe you were/are oneof my best friends.
When I saw people's skype statuses about you leaving I started freaking out.
You added me to the skype group to talk about , luckily it wasn't all sad. We had some fun before you left.
I'm not sure when we'll next speak , I hope it's soon.
Bye , sander.

-----

Lasse / ZeliikaHD

Sander, I haven't heard from you recently making this even more shocking to hear. You are an awesome guy, and an awesome bac frnd. Now to why I know you this well. I met you in a game once on mcsg. I was thinking to myself "Damn this kid is good!". Fortunately for me I was able to get your skype (huehue). I was back then in a hive clan called "The Vikings", and of course I wanted you to join. From there we became better friends, but I think I'll skip to when I joined Endgamers. I remember watching some videos of you participating in some clanwars there. That, and the fact that you and Pol were in the clan, made me apply =3. Joining Endgamers made me realise how good of a player you were (probably still are :3), and how good of a friend you are to me. Good luck onwards Sander/Cheezedoodles. Hope this isn't the end ;_; </3.

-----

CommunisticPuppy - Shaunypie - _Simeon

Sander. You were one of my best friends. I was laying in bed that night, hoping to see your Dad's decision was revoked. I just want to say thanks for being a great friend to me, and to EndGamers and Emperors. You were an amazing friend, and provided a lot of my laughs and MCSG memorable moments. Again, thanks for being one of my best friends and an amazing clan leader! <3

-----

_Simeon

Sander; I haven't known you that long, and you were already one of my bestfriends.
You were so incredibly nice, pretty crayZ. You taught me so many tactics, and made me such a better player. Best clan leader I've ever had. Because of you, because of Emperos, I have so many more friends now, that I play with everyday :)

It's so sad that your dad is making you leave, I really hope we'll still talk.
Like Ross said, luckily before you left we had some fun, everyone there in that call :p

You helped me so much, in SG, in PvP, and just generally in life.

Goodbye Sander, hopefully, this isn't the end.

<3

-----

Paul / MegaAlien / Exisio / Pol

Met you a loooong time ago on the very old MCSwish Server. Back then I saw your videos and liked your PvP style. I always knew that you're underrated and a great PvPer. It all began with the sentence "Hey cheezedoodles I'm a subscriber". We fought alot and you were always so nice to me. At the start of my Youtube channel you were the only one who actually watched my videos. My channel grew up a bit and you still were there. One time you asked me to add you on skype. I was really shy back then and I didn't want to first but then I did.
First we only wrote a bit, like we are just some randys in each others skype List. I don't know when and how it was, but after some time we spoke to each other. You seemed to cool and I wanted to become closer friends with you. Even in our first game we played together we destroyed a clan war. I saw that you are a great player and I wanted you in #Aera. You applied and after a few discussions you got accepted. There were alot of people saying that you are to bad for Aera but now, trust me, everyone likes you and everyone knows now, how good you are.
When we were in Aera, you asked me to join #Endgamers, a MCSG clan. I thought it's too much stress so I didn't apply first. But bored from the non-competition and not having clan wars I just decided to apply. Got accepted for trial. Got in the clan and I met so many new and great people. I'm very thankful for that and I will really miss talking to you, especially because you are one of those people I still want to talk to, as I rather play alone and do my own thing.
Remember, if your dad changes his opinion anytime in the future, my drowning-bacca-PC will be there for you. If he doesn't just craft yourself a gold betty and chop him.
You'll really be missed dude, not only by me, but by the whole community. Both Hive and MCSG know who you are and know how good you are.

So yeah, I'm not sure how I should end this post, I don't know what I should say. I truly hope that we can talk to each other once again, if not, farewell dood. :|

-----

KYSKILLZ

Chezze,We've only been friends for a while now,Yet you one of my best. Your such a nice guy and to see you leave hurts. Yes I know I raged at your connection,But your also one of the most underrated people I've ever met,your a really great PvPer and I'm sad the whole world didn't know it. I also wish you were appreciated more as who you were,a funny guy,great leader,great PvPer and I'm sorry you were under ranked in #EndGamers. Your also one of the funnest and most random people I've ever met,My randostity was over 9000 and it was nice to see some one up there with me x) I'll remember and cherish all the times we had together..#KyIsBetterThanMusic.I'm sad your leaving us, But good things always come to a end,And knowing you,was one of the greatest <3
#Foreverchezze

-GayYnoSkillz

-----

Ryska_Ryssen

I never knew you for a long time, but from the time I talked to you, I knew you were a nice guy. I remember when I met a bunch of you nubs on a server and you spammed the chat saying you had a livestream, I immediately told you to send me the ts ip so I could join the livestream :p That was the only time I've ever talked to you except when we wer chatn wit de bac gremer. I never really got to fight you on MCSG but from what I've seen and heard, I knew you were an amazing player. Good luck in the future Sander :)

-----

NickKiwiFreak

First i met you on shcool a lot of years ago, but we didnt talk much until we started in 8th grade. then we played minecraft togheter. i remember we was the beast cleanup crew and you allways wrcked me in DM. but i had alot of fun. then i bought my server, and we made small arenas with iron gear and golden apples. i used the better golden apples but u still wrcked me (heart) and then we started to play with Alien. and then we had even more fun. we owned people on MCSG and you trolled me every time. i remember we played on SG6 and Alien fishingroded me into the lava. we laughed our heads of. i hope one day we can have more fun memories in the time that comes. Ill miss u (heart) From Nickkiwifreak

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON
its so sad ;( i almost started cry Good Lucky everybody and have fun! :)

SlothPac

Survivor
Reaction score
sej it den!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ches... u wer kul bac. MEI B... evn kuler bac evr... I REMEMBOR..... wen i met u on da area tingy. it wos swel cos slipy wos lik, "hai slot dis is ches". n i wos lik "hai". we wer gud tem evn doe i alwes cari bot is k cos u helpd me rak op points cus u wer su bed. or mei b i jus 2 gud cos u cud stil kil som oder gud pleiers. raw fishd r 2 op su i nu bleim u. i wos sed wen u sed dat u wwr lev su i wos lik "NU" in skyp n shid n den we wer tema ondr bridg wer we wotchd da butiful stars in da tres. our netrol hebitat.
DEEE end.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
ches... u wer kul bac. MEI B... evn kuler bac evr... I REMEMBOR..... wen i met u on da area tingy. it wos swel cos slipy wos lik, "hai slot dis is ches". n i wos lik "hai". we wer gud tem evn doe i alwes cari bot is k cos u helpd me rak op points cus u wer su bed. or mei b i jus 2 gud cos u cud stil kil som oder gud pleiers. raw fishd r 2 op su i nu bleim u. i wos sed wen u sed dat u wwr lev su i wos lik "NU" in skyp n shid n den we wer tema ondr bridg wer we wotchd da butiful stars in da tres. our netrol hebitat.
DEEE end.
wis der was a favorit buton caus den dis wil get favorti!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci