• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In Celebration of the New Year

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to meet new people, and have a great year like last year. :)

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
-Get a life get a job! Lol jk em...
1. Work out more
2. Stay out of fights

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to put the appropriate time into being the best moderator that I can. Everyone has a ways to go, and there are some issues with myself that I could clean up to focus more energy into helping the server to the best of my ability. Everyone's made mistakes, and I have made some that I wish I could go back and yank myself from my computer and lock myself in the basement to prevent these things. However I know I'm not alone in this. We're just people!

I'd also like to find a nice font that I like on the forums that I'd actually remember to use every time I make a post but it just doesn't work out ;_;

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I knew one of these would appear somewhere, it's always fun to read what always put as resolutions and maybe get a laugh or two out of one or two. But no matter, my 2015 New Years Resolutions are as follows...

-Achieve Straight A's
-Get 1000 wins on MCSG (When new LB's come out)
-Become a Moderator here at MCGamer
-Lose a few pounds
-Try and be more social...
-Get a Job
-Decide what career path I want to go down
-Start a YouTube channel
-Eat healthier (Thank you for reminding me Equalitee xD)

Well, that is pretty much my Resolutions, right now I am aiming to hit AT least 5 of them, and if I achieve more... great!

Have a Great New Year here in 2015!​

J

Jojo

Hello everyone!

In celebration of the New Year, I would like to hear all of your New Years Resolutions!

Here are mine:

- Start my vlogging channel
- Get Moderator, again
- Start working out/losing a couple of pounds
- Start eating healthier
- Stop biting my nails - something I do all the time because I'm always stressed
- Finish getting all my required credits to go to college for Nursing

Thank you all for reading and sharing your own New Years Resolutions! To the best of 2015!
<3

Equalitee | Christopher.

- Becoming Mod (#Mod2015) ;)
- Going to gym more regularly again - alright DPinky ;) EDIT: 2 times a week and getting a few extra pounds of muscle mass ( maybe 5-10kg +)
- Getting to know new people and making new friends
- getting decent marks at school (let's stay realistic and not say good :p)

Ehm yeah that's it for now :D

Have a great 2015 everyone!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
My new years resolution is pretty much to become sociable again :p

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like the resolution I'm seeing. However I see some are a little too vage. If you say you're just going to workout or lose a few pounds chances are, you're going to drop that aditued within a month. Trust me I see it all the time.

If your goal is to lose a few pounds, or gain a few pounds. Try actually setting a goal with numbers, that are actually realisticly obtainable within a month. Then set a new goal after you hit your goal.

For example my current gym goals. I'm aprox 192 lbs 13%BF, and I wanna be closer to 195-200 lbs 10% by summer. While incressing my lifting total to 1000 lbs, current lifting total is 875.

Never stop once you hit your goals.

"Proud, but never satisfied."
- Christain Guzman

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
No offense but I see people say this and then they quit sooner or later due to how much work they do consuming their IRL and school-work
If you organize your time right, then you'll do fine. For example, I will limit myself to a certain time of moderating when I have homework or studying to do.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I plan on learning Spanish, due to the fact that if I do, my mom will buy me a custom computer, as well as how useful it is in the job market.

I plan to practice football as well, and hope to get some new equipment such as gloves to help.

I also want to get straight A's in school, because that makes me and my parents happy.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
A big one I have is do my best in youtube. I basically restarted it yesterday and only have two videos on Mineplex :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci