• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Improving MCSG

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
Why hello there I am DXASnipey. I want to change MCSG and make it a better place for all people, although its not much of a change it would appeal better to older players. But i think we should change the scoreboard back to how it was. Why? Well I think the sidebar is large and not needed and in my opinion is ugly and it makes me feel like I am playing Mineplex or Nexus. But I do not think the staff should make the decision to keep it or not I think the player base should so vote here if we should keep the New ScoreBoard or not! : http://strawpoll.me/7231117 Share with MCSG players!

dxa_snipey

Spectator
Reaction score
well the server is done for for sure now. giving it two months before it shuts down

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
You can minimize it if you think it's too big. It wasn't just randomly changed, they included more stuff (like the player name) to help with moderation. I don't want to crush your dreams, but I highly doubt it will be changed back.

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Was this thread really supposed to be named "improving mcsg" lmao!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci