• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Impact [ US Division ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xExercus

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xExercus (New Account) and Fatty_Want_Cake (Old Account)
Wins: xExercus-

Past Clans:
Why do you want to join Impact: I want to join because I want to have good players in my clan like all of you guys I also know WeirdNooters and Mr_GreenApple. Ive heard this clan is really good and I think it is a really good clan with good players.

Ty - Angelo

IMTTVThrillYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Ronzeru
Wins: 3 /27 today i got stats reset
Past clans: Exertus, Paradox
Why do you want to join Impact: well i was in a game and i said scrim or cb 3v3 4v4 or w.e and one of your clan mates was like yeah ron and then doilet was like no so i was like why so then in the game i saw you i said 1v1 casue i thought you was teamed so later on in the i got toyguy pretty low then you katniissed him xD then we 1v1ed in dm and i think i got you pretty low idk but i like the clan mates they are skilled and you seem pretty cool so does blake lol but i hope i get accepted

JustHyper

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ronzeru
Wins: 3 /27 today i got stats reset
Past clans: Exertus, Paradox
Why do you want to join Impact: well i was in a game and i said scrim or cb 3v3 4v4 or w.e and one of your clan mates was like yeah ron and then doilet was like no so i was like why so then in the game i saw you i said 1v1 casue i thought you was teamed so later on in the i got toyguy pretty low then you katniissed him xD then we 1v1ed in dm and i think i got you pretty low idk but i like the clan mates they are skilled and you seem pretty cool so does blake lol but i hope i get accepted
You are accepted as a trial member, because you have some potential, though your stats dont meet the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci