• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagine Unit - Blossom Isle - SG Map inspired by Smurfs

Isnt this really cuuuueeet?

• Total voters

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Deep deep into the world of smurfs, is a piece of land enchanted with secrets and overgrown nature and surroundings.
------------------------------------------------------
So haider Smurf's and Smurfette's. As the previous paragraph suggested, this is a nature based map that is inspired by smurfs.
This map is naturebased, so there's loads of small ponds, some interesting cove's as well as arches, jungle trees, a flowing river through the map, bushes and mutantly big mushrooms. The map is nature-based, so it's much more open than city maps like SG4, SG2, etc. Speaking of SG4. Its also the size of SG4.

Features and properties of Blossom Isle:

- Naturebased map
- Fully custom jungle trees + treesized mushrooms
- Bushes and ponds to fill out the map
- River for some water based PVP but not enough water to chase(size of SG2's river kind of)
- Radius of about 200
- Has open spaces so great for PVP, but also rolling hills so not just straight to run so parkouring is key to be left alone when chased

Credits:
Leadbuilders: Rocky97 and Sneeze7
Terraformers: Sneeze7
Builders: Sneeze7(big houses), Rocky97(small houses), nilsp97(Most interior), NinjaSwede9(Made all trees), Purewelshboy(A lot interior),
Philly67(Interiors)
Redstoners: nilsp97, CamadeusA, ThatOneTomahawk, and Sneeze7(yeah, somehow I did some redstone)
Server host: ThatOneTomaHawk
Video: VebbiHD
--------------

So now, that you've gotten to learn a bit about the map, and what it is. Here's screenshots of it following with a download.
IMPORTANT.
Please download this map, and please give me feedback. Like for instance, dont tell me "ad stuf pls neds moar stuf ukno"
More like "ad this ting it cud tots fit teh theme."
And also, maybe alert me if you see any mistakes in it, or random floating blocks or so. :D

Screenshots(Mix with normal and Shaders):

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Probably one of the most original maps I've seen! Brilliant Sneeze, now I hope they add this one! Also, is it possible I can help you with your next map as you seem to make a lot of them?

Also, love the name!

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
This looks really good, hope the hard work pays off and it is placed in the servers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci