• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Sorry Lovelights

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
AGAIN, like I said I didn't want to. But where else would I do it? I could Tweet to him, but then Tweets are too short, and he may never read it. Again, but where else since I can't PM him.
IF you didn't want to why make it?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Not at all.

I know he's probably just a kid and doesn't know how to write a proper apology, but this whole thread seems fake as if he was just pressured to write it.
I do not necesarily agree, but I respect your view. I cant just expect you to change your mind, its okay.

AGAIN, like I said I didn't want to. But where else would I do it? I could Tweet to him, but then Tweets are too short, and he may never read it. Again, but where else since I can't PM him.
My point exactly .-.
IF you didn't want to why make it?

I think it would be better for all of us to tone down a little, this is getting a bit flamey. Lets try to prevent that.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
o mai gawd

It's an apology, nothing more, nothing less. Do you guys have to argue about his apology, if you don't like it, move on with your life pls.
Apparently they can be pretty controversial. :(

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Wait... if you didn't want it to make it public... Why is it public... lmao
I am not answering that again. Look through the original post and some of my replies. The answer is there, more than once.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Making an immature joke? Please point out to me where I made an "immature joke" because I most certainly do not see one.
Nono, I was referring to Arsenal's joke on that, you didnt make any jokes.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I have said what I though of this. Thats it, hopefully I didnt insult any of you in any way, and if I did, Im sorry. (Specially you Elebits , I dont want you mad at me, so Im sorry if I annoyed you)

By the way, Im calling it, this thread will be getting locked if it keeps going the way it is right now :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci