• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Sorry Lovelights

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Read whole thing pls...
Ok, so it is time for another apology/confession thread. (ikr) Well this one is more of just an apology. Anyway, so I have been feeling really bad about something I did, and I thought I needed to do something about it. I tried sending a PM to Lovelights, but you can't PM him. I considered tweeting him, but I has scared of the reaction I would get from his followers. (They're reaction was really bad, but for good reason) The point is, I can't really find a way to contact him. So I am just going to make this apology public. And of course, that means I have to explain what I did, since a lot of you don't know.

Basically, I'm the one who wrote this post on the forums. As you can see, he ended up tweeting it.
Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 9.23.21 PM.png

This was the response from his followers, and I thank him for not showing who wrote the post, because if he did all these haters (again for good reason) would have been going after me. I am not going to post a picture of the replies, because it contains some minor swearing and bad language, but here's the link. If you don't want to see it don't look. If mods aren't ok with it take down the link, but really it's not that bad.
https://twitter.com/LovelightsMC/status/492488863487516673

Well, now you're probably wondering why I did such a cruel thing. Well, here is the best possible reasoning I can come up with for something I have no idea why I even thought of posting. When I came across a thread about someone wanting to do a youtube collab and they wanted a girl, I thought to myself, "Well, I'm not a girl, so I would have to act as a guy." This of course made me think of Lovelights's epic story. I was not really interested in doing a collab, but at the time I thought it was a funny joke. Of course, I was not thinking that the person (Lovelights) may actually read the thread an be offended. Quite obviously I was not thinking through this whole thing, especially since I have nothing against Lovelights.

Unfortunately for me, Lovelights read the post, and of course was not to happy about it. He expressed his dismay on Twitter, and said, "Good to know I'm being treated as a joke :/" Yes, that is exactly how I treated him, and is why I have to apologize.

I started watching Lovelight's videos about a month before he created LovePVP. Once LovePVP came out, it was one of my favorite Minecraft servers. I played it pretty much everyday. I loved it. (no pun intended) Unfortunately, LovePVP eventually ended, for a number of reasons. Most being not enough donors to cover the costs I believe. After the end of LovePVP I still watched Love's videos all the time, even more after Huahwi's disappearance. After Huahwi left, Love was my ONLY MCSG Youtuber. What I am getting at here, is after all the things Love has done to entertain me, and make me happy, it was even more unacceptable from my point of view. Oh, and I forgot to mention that he also made my favorite map. This all makes what I did feel even worse. So, sorry Lovelight's. I know I dug a hole deeper than I can fill, since I can't just magically fix what I said, but hopefully this fills it a little. Like I said, I never thought about what I doing until after I read you tweet. Not until then did I realize how offensive that was. Anyway, thanks for Valleyside, LovePVP, and your videos, and I'm sorry for what happened Lovelights.

Well that's it. Thanks to duckluv321 for taking down my post, and hopefully I learn from this. Honestly, I would have preferred apologizing to him personally, but like I said I couldn't find a way. Also, a few people thought danielsvids did it since it says, "danielvids said." Hopefully this clears up who is responsible.

It was my second major mistake on these forums, which makes two big mistakes out of just less than 1100 posts. I will do my best to make no more mistakes in my next 2200 posts. All though, stuff happens. Yep, I'm human it's true. (plot twist!)

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Well everyone makes mistakes. It's a good thing you were honest and showed yourself. I really hope Lovelights looks at this, and forgives you.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
What do you mean it wasn't danielsvids that posted it? I went on his profile and went to see the 2 messages he posted and it was that or did you make that account?

Nice of you to apologize though.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
What do you mean it wasn't danielsvids that posted it? I went on his profile and went to see the 2 messages he posted and it was that or did you make that account?

Nice of you to apologize though.
He made the thread, I replied to it with what I said.
Edit: Good thing I made this, I don't want people hating on Daniel. There has been some confusion. All that Daniel did was make the thread. It was MY reply.

Last edited:

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Last night I was very sick and hungover, so I was clearly in a bad/angry mood. I am most certainly not typically like this; my bad for starting up unnecessary arguments.

In the beginning, I should have reworded my original statement to make it less aggressive and blunt or just not have commented my thoughts at all.

Thank you for apologizing regardless of what I thought of it.

arsenalfcgunners
Ikanacanyon7
Ex0dUs101

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well, its nice of you to apologise, but I feel like this didnt really need to be public as its a specific apology to one person. It might have been better to just apologise to Lovelights himself.

So you feel bad because you got caught basically. You posted it because you didn't think he'd read it, you didn't once consider "You know, maybe posting this isn't the nicest and smartest thing to do", you just thought "Oh man, I hope he doesn't read this"... Smooth.

To wrap it up, you decide to write a paragraph where you suck up to him simply to make it seem like you've always been on his side.

Not impressed with the apology honestly, it seems very fake and not genuine.
Please dont get me wrong on what Ill say, I see where you come from with what you said and I could understand someone seeing this that way, but at the same time, I feel that response was just as rude as what you criticised of him.

People DO tend to say things without thinking, from where I see it, making an immature joke on someone's apology thread is just as rude as acusing someone of sucking up to another person when they are apologising.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well, its nice of you to apologise, but I feel like this didnt really need to be public as its a specific apology to one person. It might have been better to just apologise to Lovelights himself.

Please dont get me wrong on what Ill say, I see where you come from with what you said and I could understand someone seeing this that way, but at the same time, I feel that response was just as rude as what you criticised of him.
I didn't want to make it public like I said. But, I want to make sure the Love gets it. Also, I want to clear danielsvids of any wrong doing.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't care less if someone thinks what I wrote was "rude", it's what I think.
Opinions are opinions, I respect yours, what Im trying to say is that you pretty much did the same thing he did.

S

Sepyz

What I don't like is that someone has to publicly apologize to someone over something so small just because they're popular...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
What I don't like is that someone has to publicly apologize to someone over something so small just because they're popular...
AGAIN, like I said I didn't want to. But where else would I do it? I could Tweet to him, but then Tweets are too short, and he may never read it. Again, but where else since I can't PM him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci