• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sick of these freaking hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Jeb/Bukkit need to code the client so it sends all of it's class information to the server, so plugins can sort through the information and ban any black-listed coding from clients and xrays. I'm pretty sure it is possible, but hackers would probably find a way to bypass it just a bit, or it could possibly be in-convenient and cause more lag..

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Yesterday I had full full iron armor and iron sword going to craft my diamond sword and guess what. Some Feminine Hygene Product decides to turn on his force field and screw me over. I was just delighted.... I didn't have time to get fraps on

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
It doesn't stop Forcefield wich is one of the "best" and most used hack (unfortunately)
yeah, I died twice from a forcefield hacker yesterday, and the worst part is everyone knew he was hacking, and there were like 10 of us in a circle watching him twitch around in the lobby with forcefield, but no one had any screen recorder, so he won. twice. and didnt get reported.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah, I died twice from a forcefield hacker yesterday, and the worst part is everyone knew he was hacking, and there were like 10 of us in a circle watching him twitch around in the lobby with forcefield, but no one had any screen recorder, so he won. twice. and didnt get reported.
Why didnt you poke a moderator on teamspeak then?!

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yesterday I had full full iron armor and iron sword going to craft my diamond sword and guess what. Some Feminine Hygene Product decides to turn on his force field and screw me over. I was just delighted.... I didn't have time to get fraps on
just always have fraps on when you see a hacker f9 and done!

Bal31

Survivor
Reaction score
Im doing that from now on. Only thing is tho. When it happends and you F9 mid way. You might miss it or only get like a second of it.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im doing that from now on. Only thing is tho. When it happends and you F9 mid way. You might miss it or only get like a second of it.
or record just the whole gameplay if you dont want to miss anything. But maybe you will expierence some lag if you do that.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and you spend an huge amount of memory if you do that.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
We do have an anti cheating plugin, we use NoCheat+ and it works really well! There is currently nothing that can block EVERY hack and the developers of the hacked clients are always looking for work arounds for the ones that are blocked. We cannot detect what people have on their jars currently, but in 1.4 with the new API coming out we should be able too. The only way hackers are caught now are through our mods and the community seeing and reporting these hackers. If you see someone that looks like they are hacking poke a mod on teamspeak, or better yet record a video of them hacking and post it into the "report abuse" section! With the community's help the amount of hackers shrinks each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci