• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sick of these freaking hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin Rey Killian

Spectator
Reaction score
MCSG crew can you please just simply put an anti-hack in the server or something? Reporting takes too long and the hackers never learn their lessons. It would make things much easier and players will be more happy. Who cares if you lose a few players? At least the hackers are gone.....

Roseria

Experienced
Reaction score
we have nocheat plus but remember ... nodus updates every week sadly so please just keep reporting. we are trying our best

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
MCSG crew can you please just simply put an anti-hack in the server or something? Reporting takes too long and the hackers never learn their lessons. It would make things much easier and players will be more happy. Who cares if you lose a few players? At least the hackers are gone.....
...It's not that easy. If it was as easy as a "anti-hack" button, it would have been fixed a long time ago.
The server already has an anti-hack plugin and it does it's job well. Have you ever seen anyone fly?

The plugin is constantly updated to counter those who try to hack, however, it's a constant fight. They fix it, then the hackers just find a new way to get around it. It's next to impossible to get rid of all hackers. We can fight back to prevent a bunch, but we cannot just 'fix' it.

This is why the report abuse section exists, and moderators exist... If we cannot 100% stop them from using them period, we will instead stop them from abusing them here for long. As much as I want there to be an easy way to fix all the hacking problems, it's nowhere near as easy as you think.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Inserts anit-cheat plugin*
Wait there is none D:

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys can just block modded jar's ... Everyone (including myself) that has to get rid of optifine will just have to get over it.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Have you ever seen anyone fly?
Dean cheating in the parkour room with his fly haxs

Nocheat: No longer updated frequently, and bypassable.
Anticheat: Updated frequently but caused many annoying bugs for legit players.
Nocheat+: What we have now ;) Only a lil bit buggy.

Remember that you can't really fix visual cheats such as minimap and player finders/chest finders, and you cannot easily detected cheats like sprint, etc.

The plugin does stop people from flying around, climbing walls and using obvious hacks tho, so it's good for now.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Dean cheating in the parkour room with his fly haxs

Nocheat: No longer updated frequently, and bypassable.
Anticheat: Updated frequently but caused many annoying bugs for legit players.
Nocheat+: What we have now ;) Only a lil bit buggy.

Remember that you can't really fix visual cheats such as minimap and player finders/chest finders, and you cannot easily detected cheats like sprint, etc.

The plugin does stop people from flying around, climbing walls and using obvious hacks tho, so it's good for now.
It doesn't stop Forcefield wich is one of the "best" and most used hack (unfortunately)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It doesn't stop Forcefield wich is one of the "best" and most used hack (unfortunately)
Apparently forcefield is patched or something in 1.3 because of the bukkit merging into the client, but that's just what a friend told me yesterday.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Apparently forcefield is patched or something in 1.3 because of the bukkit merging into the client, but that's just what a friend told me yesterday.
i relly hope this is true but Nodus is probably gonna find another way to do it:(

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we are all there with you. hating hackers that is
my sweetest revenge is getting video of them after they killed me and getting them banned
or just get on teamspeak and get a mod in there and let him do it so you dont have to!
someone should ban google for spam :3

T

thetruedozer

You guys can just block modded jar's ... Everyone (including myself) that has to get rid of optifine will just have to get over it.
This is impossible.
Because, how is the plugin going to detect a modified .jar?
Even if he doesn't have META-INF it's a modified .jar, and also, a lot of the players on this community NEED OptiFine to even play MineCraft, so this is impossible.
This is just one of the reasons why it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci