• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

im new

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's not new; he made some hilarious posts a while ago. How could you think he's new when he has 120 posts?

Welcome back xTopBacca :)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Look when he joined the forums :d
Okay, correction, I had a forum account for several weeks/months before I ever posted on the forums. Maybe he just made an account on the website as a whole to view the server list. That's (strangely) what Xenforo made me do. I couldn't see the list of servers without registering an account. :p

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, correction, I had a forum account for several weeks/months before I ever posted on the forums. Maybe he just made an account on the website as a whole to view the server list. That's (strangely) what Xenforo made me do. I couldn't see the list of servers without registering an account. :p
Look at his posts ^_^

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Methinks he means new to the forums not the servers. I didn't actively join the forums till my ratio was 2/565. >_>
I think that's right...I didn't really join until I was at like 400 wins, and one of my friends is at 900 and has made like 3 posts, all of which were to clans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci