• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Im glitched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scissorsplease

Spectator
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak):All but Teamspeak
Time (With timezone):8:27pm Eastern

So anyways there is something wrong with my account on the server specifically, i can't join any SG games and when i do someone i don't even teleport to the map I'm stuck in the lobby I'm getting called a hacker because of this. Also when i join the game servers like "us74.mcsg.in" during the game I'm both a spectator and a tribute and when someone kills me this pops up "Scissorsplease has been slain by (insert minecraft user here)" Hopefully i put this in the right category sorry if i didn't

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
What is your minecraft username? I just searched "Scissorsplease" and there is no record of it.

Scissorsplease

Spectator
Reaction score
My Minecraft username is "Scissorsplease" thats weird how come theres no record?

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
I just checked again. No record of you on our leaderboard system, the player database we have and no record of your ip ever accessing our system in minecraft. Have you tried joining a hub first? Also if you are able to get into a game can i get a screenshot so I can see what time and server so i can check the server log?

Scissorsplease

Spectator
Reaction score
I do go through the hub. Another thing is I can't right click on any of the items I have in my inventory at the hub. I doubt this is solution to the problem but is it possible to reset me on the server

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Scissorsplease are you on a Windows or a Mac? We can walk you through how to take a Minecraft screenshot but the steps vary between Mac and Windows. Start by telling us what kind of computer you have (generally).

Scissorsplease

Spectator
Reaction score
Mac, I know how to take a screenshot though, its just he only asked to take a screenshot if i was in a game which i can't get into

Scissorsplease

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok i took a screenshot (its a EU game though i was afraid i was gonna be called a hacker again if i went into a US one)

Attachments

M

Mystro

I know I've had nothing to do with this thread in the past but I just looked at the picture and there's a double space in between your username and joined...

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Scissors thank you for getting a precise time that you logged in and where you logged into. We have finally gotten a stack trace and are figuring out why your account is causing this issue on our network.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Scissorsplease I have just gotten a message back from Marc from Mojang. There is an illegal space at the end of your username. This was once possible due to an error in registration. Marc said to email Mojang support and they will manually fix your username so that you can play on our servers.

Edit: This bug has been solved. Locking the thread. If you need anymore help about this issue then please feel free to message me on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci