• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm done, I've been here for too long

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm quitting. Don't ask 'why?'. Because ever since I started to play I've felt pressure on myself to become 'good enough'. And I'd guess I've not been that successful for playing the same kind of SG for almost 3 years. I'm sorry for my recent behaviour. It seems that the ones I knew back in time hates me now for my acts.

Still, this journey ever since May 2012, I've felt that my life has changed to a disaster. I haven't cared about my social life, nor have I done well at school.

Good bye. I'm not going to enumerate every single detail from this 'journey' as people describe it as.

Lastly, I want to thank all of my old friends. The ones that I may wanted to meet some time, or hang out with. I will never forget you.

NingleWingle
Teku30
ExoticPenguin - Especcially you, hjalmar ;-;
Roellie89
Eskild|Quadrum_ - Vi var aldri de beste vennene, men du har alltid vært der, og har stått side om side med meg helt fra starten.
Joshavfc9 - I'm sorry
Killyourbutt YouBetterRunnn - Panda trio
Minialan9 - I had a lot of fun playing with you
takentaze
TheSpaxHD - Back in the days, our clans were always rivals, and I will never forget how nice you were.
mylilfony
TheChampions - Pascal, du var en av mina bästa kompisar och jag skäms för vad jag gjorde...
bananaboyman29 - I'll never forget you. You're the man, keep it up.
JessuH - Don't forget our long conversation about life. xD
Narwhals14 - Thanks for the help
Oulaps - My greatest friend of all time?
theabacaman - Thank you Ross :) You've always been a nice guy, teammate or friend :) (and don't forget, you're the inventor of bacca XD)
Shaunypie87
TeIIo
iFroxFTW
Bester911
GuyK
deadkillz
CaptainFr3sh

And everyone who's reading this right now will have to remember to be yourself, because everyone else is already taken. And if you succeed, you'll be able to do whatever you want to do.

Thanks MCGamer, or even better, MCSG.
A tribute has fallen; once again

- SenchSlash, hakkys123, sognern2 or anything else you would recognize me as.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
It really stinks to see a player go, and I hope to see you return sometime soon.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
You really can't show respect. Even tough you might not know me at all, but I'd at least appreciate if you could either write else than 'k bye'. You better be working on your respect towards others, man.

OGMacro

Survivor
Reaction score
You really can't show respect. Even tough you might not know me at all, but I'd at least appreciate if you could either write else than 'k bye'. You better be working on your respect towards others, man.
k

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man. It's always bad to watch someone who has been in the community for so long leave.

Peace of advice. When there are posts like this, don't reply. They want you to reply and get mad so just don't do it at all. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci