• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Back :D

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome back to the community! You might be aware that the community has changed a bit.. since you were last here. So for that reason, i'll be offering you a tour of the "new" MCGamer Network!

If you need anything, shoot me a PM/DM. And if you decide you want to use that tour, also DM me!

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome back to the community! You might be aware that the community has changed a bit.. since you were last here. So for that reason, i'll be offering you a tour of the "new" MCGamer Network!

If you need anything, shoot me a PM/DM. And if you decide you want to use that tour, also DM me!
Ok thankyou :D

nrob19

Platinum
Reaction score
We are glad to hear your return! It seems as though you have overcame the teasing and rudeness. From my experience you always become a better and stronger person from all of that. Minecraft is a game that you think one day you will never play again, but you then find yourself really missing it. It's great to have you back buddy, and you will see that there are some amazing new SrMods and admins. Keep staying positive and happy gaming my friend!

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
We are glad to hear your return! It seems as though you have overcame the teasing and rudeness. From my experience you always become a better and stronger person from all of that. Minecraft is a game that you think one day you will never play again, but you then find yourself really missing it. It's great to have you back buddy, and you will see that there are some amazing new SrMods and admins. Keep staying positive and happy gaming my friend!
Thanks dude I appreciate the kind responce :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci