• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Back :D

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys.. It's been awhile since I've played MCSG or Minecraft rather even been on a computer... Some of you know me as AviJess or IHaxors_ or my really old account which I am not proud of jess123259. I took a long break because I was really stressed around then and people on the server sometimes or more than that didn't want to hang out or play with me. I felt kinda lonely playing Solo everytime and clanhopping trying to find people who wouldn't call me a squeaker or a tryhard or god knows whatelse.. So I decided to not go on my computer for a while and take a break to Mature and mabye even deepen my voice a little xD. Basicially I just wanted to say I'm back for the people that I was good friends with back in 2013-2014. Over the year and a half In school I was constently teased because of "you play mc you nerd" or "do you even minecraft" or "you have no life you play minecraft all day"... Which at the time I really didn't... Anyway. I feel that over all the time I've matured alot and I've gained more confidence around other people. I'm glad to be back and I hope it goes well this time :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I remember you! Welcome back oldtimer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci