• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm a Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanhola

Diamond
Reaction score
I have recently recieved a 3 Day ban, by the MCSG Moderator known as Uri***** ( I dont remember his full username ) And Apparently I'm banned for being a Racist towards... Mexicans? Hispanic people? I have a Youtube Channel with 900+ Subscribers, A Spanish Youtube Channel where I upload MCSG Content, So Yes. I am in fact a Racist Towards my own "Kind"...

Here's the Story.
I was recently recording a video to upload for today (Which I will upload later) Where I met a couple of subscribers, and me being the nice guy that I am, I just truced with them, and Played with them during the duration of the half portion of the game. When death match started, I went against a nice kind gentlemen under the username of Elicitation, after the game was over, I was called for hacks ( To which I ignored this Hackusation ) And I thanked my subscribers that helped me get the video in Spanish. To which This nice gentlemen Elicitations being salty as can be, responded with, and I quote "Shut up mexican, go back to eu where you belong leave north american server". Now him not knowing that I speak English of course, thought I would ignore that comment. Fast forward a couple of minutes, and I'm telling him to "Spread love, Quit being an Ignorant Human being, and learn to accept defeat" And about 2 minutes after I say that. I get banned, for what? For being "racist".
(I know this post doesn't belong here, I know that I could dispute my bans privately in another forum, I just want to show a little bit of what goes on here in MCSG and the Discrimination many of us go through, as this isn't the first time this happens )

Peace and Love

Attachments

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Either the mod banned you by mistake or you are lying/twisting the truth,otherwise you should dispute it and report the mod because they banned you without evidence......

mods can make mistakes lol, once i was banned from ts for 3 days whilst afk but there are reasons and no server/staff team is perfect

Ivanhola

Diamond
Reaction score
Either the mod banned you by mistake or you are lying/twisting the truth,otherwise you should dispute it and report the mod because they banned you without evidence......

mods can make mistakes lol, once i was banned from ts for 3 days whilst afk but there are reasons and no server/staff team is perfect
Nah, I'm not lying, Everyone that was in the hub during that time saw the chat, and was talking about it. I have no reason to lie, And I can almost see nothing happening to the player that was ACTUALLY being racist.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Nah, I'm not lying, Everyone that was in the hub during that time saw the chat, and was talking about it. I have no reason to lie, And I can almost see nothing happening to the player that was ACTUALLY being racist.
report the mod
report the player
dispute your ban
thats all you can do rn

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi there,
If you have any evidence of player's breaking the rules, then please create a report abuse in the correct section.
We all understand that this kind of stuff happens on the servers. Speaking of which, it happens on every server and they do get dealt with in the end, with evidence provided.

As for your ban, please create a ban dispute >HERE< and try refrain from making an argument out of this as we would not like that to happen.

If you have any more questions, feel free to message anyone from the Staff team to assist you.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci