• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IIRyzoII ( Hate )

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I try to demonsushi and thank you for being nice, but its just hard to think of the people who like you when everygame you get ganged up on with hate in nearly every lobby.
I understand... right now I am going through a hard period of mcsg. I am on a 55 game losing streak... 21 of which I have gone to deathmatch and lost :( so Its hard for a lot of us.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I like IIRyzoII his nice and cool, i don't get why people target you but i think its because of his stats or people have heard bad rumors that idk of.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I understand... right now I am going through a hard period of mcsg. I am on a 55 game losing streak... 21 of which I have gone to deathmatch and lost :( so Its hard for a lot of us.
ahaa im on a huge losing streak to

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
At the end of the day, people that know you can beat them and potentially ruin their chance at winning the game often are the ones targetting. Just try and ignore the comments, which I know is hard. If there is a specific player that is repeatingly targeting you and saying offensive language towards you, take a screenshot or some kind of sufficient evidence and report them, it will get better eventually.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
They should add a plugin that creates a friends list and in this list you have people that you know/like. Well anyway you can toggle this list on or off by a command and when its toggled on the chat from your friends will only show and when its toggled off you can see all chat.

Commands
/fl add (Player) add a player to you friends list
/fl remove (player) remove a player from your friends list
/fl list allows you to list people in you friends list
/fl toggle on/off will toggle friends list on/off
/fl chat (message) this will message everyone in your friends list, this can be used to say 'whose on' so they dont have to go on skype and check etc.

Random|

Experienced
Reaction score
Then could we try* to be freinds.. Like idk you, like never in a call or ts with you. And we basically dislike each other Ingame... IIRyzoII <3

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
They should add a plugin that creates a friends list and in this list you have people that you know/like. Well anyway you can toggle this list on or off by a command and when its toggled on the chat from your friends will only show and when its toggled off you can see all chat.

Commands
/fl add (Player) add a player to you friends list
/fl remove (player) remove a player from your friends list
/fl list allows you to list people in you friends list
/fl toggle on/off will toggle friends list on/off
/fl chat (message) this will message everyone in your friends list, this can be used to say 'whose on' so they dont have to go on skype and check etc.
Just no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci