• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had a time machine... (11,000th Post!)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here realizing that I'm about to hit 11,000 posts, and wanted to keep up a personal tradition of making one of these threads every thousand posts. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a long and heartfelt post when I don't spend a lot of time on the forums anymore (and apparently neither does anyone) so no one has to read a ridiculously long post from me woohoo!

Anyway, realizing that I don't have much to share for this post goal made me realize that it would be really cool to revisit a time where there's a lot more to share, and a larger audience to share it to.

Like, wouldn't it be literally fantastic to be able to go back a couple years knowing what you know now and just experience everything and everyone again?

What would you do if you could go back to your favorite time in your MCSG history, and what would that time be?

(Also, this thread is in regard to a time machine that just reaches back in the history of the server, but I'm also fascinated by alternate histories so maybe that could be discussed in another thread?)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
WOO Congrats on 11 thousand!!!

I would go back to mcsg v1, just to experience the server growing again like it used too ;p

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go back to 2012 and relive every game that lasted half and hour, and save contacts from old forgotten friends.

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
I'd go back in 2011th and tell myself to not be so addicted with Minecraft and PC at all and just get a real life (but after I exactly had it, but not the best imo). ;)
Btw, grats on 11k posts Ceroria, you're one of my favorite forumers!

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
The moment you realise you live on the forums :p

jk jk ily

Congrats on having 48579234085634905 posts on the forums Cerorinub you are my fav VIP :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
WOO Congrats on 11 thousand!!!

I would go back to mcsg v1, just to experience the server growing again like it used too ;p
It would be really cool to watch everything happen again wouldn't it haha
I'd go back to 2012 and relive every game that lasted half and hour, and save contacts from old forgotten friends.
Aaaah those super long games were so great, it was fun to explore
I'd go back in 2011th and tell myself to not be so addicted with Minecraft and PC at all and just get a real life (but after I exactly had it, but not the best imo). ;)
Btw, grats on 11k posts Ceroria, you're one of my favorite forumers!
I'm definitely glad I had the experience of the servers, but I'm also glad I focused more time IRL when I did. I know how you feel! And thanks :D
The moment you realise you live on the forums :p

jk jk ily

Congrats on having 48579234085634905 posts on the forums Cerorinub you are my fav VIP :D
I miss living on the forums :(

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Wow congrats on being the forum God 11k is more than 5x what I've done.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I would want to go back in time to 2012, around MCSG v1, and make myself make a forums account much earlier!!

Congrats on 11k posts by the way Ceroria!

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly, If I could go back in time, I would go back to the days when I started gaming on PC which was back in 2009 on other forums. This may seem old for some of u youngsters but one of the best times for me personally was back from 2009 to 2013. I was younger, more time and it was fun. Congrats on 11k, quite a bit, I have half that on a different forum.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go back to MCSG v1 (2014) best times ever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci