• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I would:

• Invest a great portion of it into stocks for my personal gain.
  • Buy donor/premium rank on every MC server that I play on.
  • Buy myself a nice computer that will be able to run Minecraft (shaders on) recording with Fraps on Skype/TS with at least 200+ frames. A razer naga/deathadder to go along with it, plus every possible editing/programming app out there.
  • Travel. A lot. Like, private jet style. I REALLY hate airplanes.
  • I know that some people will be all like "Of course you won't really do that", but I swear that I would donate a great portion of the money into things such as nonprofit organizations that help the needy, local charities, and poor people.
  • Fund cancer and other disease research.
  • Attempt to fix up and clean some areas around my city, the filth sometimes bothers me.
  • Buy myself a comfortable bed.
  • Obviously, I would save a bunch to assure my families well-being and pay for tuition and basic needs.
  • Divide the rest in my will to my family, friends, and dog.
I guess I have a poopton of others things to write, but this is a pretty good rough analysis of what I would do!

You know, unless I become some maniacal and selfish Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad who will keep most of it to myself.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I enjoy thinking about this sometimes. When I purchase something, like a microphone for example, I would always look up the top-of-the-line microphone, just to see what it would be like if I actually had the sort of money to purchase it. If I had a million smackaroos, I would:
  • Purchase a spectacular PC, probably a few thousand dollars, capable of running Minecraft as well as other games with very high FPS.
  • Purchase a Razer Deathadder mouse and keyboard, as well as a desk for my PC since I don't have one already (I'm currently foruming on my bookcase xD)
  • Purchase a Blue Yeti microphone for recording on YouTube!
  • Purchase a MacBook or MacBook Air, something portable that I could use for my studies.
  • Purchase all the programs I would need on my computer: Adobe After Effects, Fraps, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
  • Purchase a Wacom Cintiq drawing tablet and re-open my art shop on the forums after re-training myself.
  • Purchase some new clothes, probably using a few thousand dollars. My wardrobe needs desperate renewal xD
  • Bring my family particularly to Italy. My mother is Italian, as well as my sister and I, and we've never visited our home land. I'd also love to visit Australia, London, France and Los Angeles.
  • Pay for College and University for my mother, since she wants to complete her studies (Concordia University).
  • Invest in a Scholarship at a good university for architecture, probably the University of Bath in the U.K.
  • Give some of it to my family, friends and relatives.
  • Move to London, I honestly don't why...well I guess I love the air of royalty it has and it's mix between classic and contemporary.
  • Of course, invest in the Stock Market and a Savings Bonds. In the Stock Market, I would probably invest in Tesla since they've been doing surprisingly well recently.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I enjoy thinking about this sometimes. When I purchase something, like a microphone for example, I would always look up the top-of-the-line microphone, just to see what it would be like if I actually had the sort of money to purchase it. If I had a million smackaroos, I would:
  • Purchase a spectacular PC, probably a few thousand dollars, capable of running Minecraft as well as other games with very high FPS.
  • Purchase a Razer Deathadder mouse and keyboard, as well as a desk for my PC since I don't have one already (I'm currently foruming on my bookcase xD)
  • Purchase a Blue Yeti microphone for recording on YouTube!
  • Purchase a MacBook or MacBook Air, something portable that I could use for my studies.
  • Purchase all the programs I would need on my computer: Adobe After Effects, Fraps, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
  • Purchase a Wacom Cintiq drawing tablet and re-open my art shop on the forums after re-training myself.
  • Purchase some new clothes, probably using a few thousand dollars. My wardrobe needs desperate renewal xD
  • Bring my family particularly to Italy. My mother is Italian, as well as my sister and I, and we've never visited our home land. I'd also love to visit Australia, London, France and Los Angeles.
  • Pay for College and University for my mother, since she wants to complete her studies (Concordia University).
  • Invest in a Scholarship at a good university for architecture, probably the University of Bath in the U.K.
  • Give some of it to my family, friends and relatives.
  • Move to London, I honestly don't why...well I guess I love the air of royalty it has and it's mix between classic and contemporary.
  • Of course, invest in the Stock Market and a Savings Bonds. In the Stock Market, I would probably invest in Tesla since they've been doing surprisingly well recently.
Everything here.
+ the strippers.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
I would die and say "There's 1 million dollars at the...." To someone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member