• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you get a stone sword at the start

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
For starts you as lucky as hell, not many spawn and when they do, you have a huge advantage.

TIP 1: take out the best players, mark who has points in the voting area and when it comes to getting a sword at corn, you kill them off before they leave the centre making an easier win later on.

TIP 2: Don't spam click on everyone as this will begin to break the sword and you won't get any kills.

TIP 3: If you saw an item in the chest you were like a decent chestplate and didn't get it in time, kill off whoever was getting that chest, follow them if needed

TIP 4: This is sort of a carry-on from tip 3, but don't chase anybody too long, or you'll miss all the good chests and end up dying sooner than needed.

Also, I'm not sure but there might be a grace period so don't go killing people instantly

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
These are good tips, I could figure them out if I tried, but Ill think of this now when getting one :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
There's still hackers to worry about :/
Give them a stone sword, you get -10 people at the start

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't believe there's a grace period, but I might be mistaken. :(

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I totally agree with that strategy. Never rlly thought about the points.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Guy that you think was health hacking, proably wasnt hacking the sword proably glitched

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Health hacking is impossible, because afaik the health are registeredby the server. And hacks are client-side.
So, it might have been a glitched sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci