• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could bring any clan back from its grave,which clan would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
The dreaded Allour... I miss that guy
He was kind off a d***, sorry. Atleast that's how I remember him.

EDIT: Zeno explained what I think off him on the next page :3

C'mon EU people... CriticaL? Anyone?
Of course we know them. I'm still in touch with their leaders( mostly orange.. Haven't seen Ahoelia for a while) on LoL, they're also Dutch. Most people saw CriticaL as a new clan who tried to join in on the rivalry between two old clans; SlimeArmy and Nitride, so did I. Oh the days that every week or even day there was a new best EU clan. Loved those days, there was alot of rivalry, but everone knew eachother and liked eachother. Unlike now. It was always a surprise as Nitride moderator (I played in most clan battles) to see CriticaL or SlimeArmy with a new line up who all of the sudden kicked our ass, just to switch up our team and take back first place next clan battle. Good times. :)

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
And ahoelia, and narwhals14, and roel, and zniz, and me :p
Ahhh yeah, now I remember everyone :p
Ahoelia was leader until something happened inside the clan which I wasnt really told about :oops:

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ouch. That stung a little.
I still thought you were a hacker back then :p

Say, if I wanted to bring back the original Rebels a month after they started, then I would say:
Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci