• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you could bring any clan back from its grave,which clan would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
If you didn't already see I said Phoenix.. : p

(If you don't know, the best Australian clan without a doubt. When I got moderator it just disbanded)
And then there was Apex ;) Pheonix no more, (despite the fact they were already gone by then...)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
;) *Whispers he's bluffing!

No, Phoenix in it's prime would destroy Apex in it's prime (in my personal opinion). I mean way before I left; I'm referring to back when Floodplain was still in it - those were the days. Albeit, Apex has some talented members, but Phoenix was legendary back then and is still regarded by many to have been the best Au Clan (ignoring the Au Rebels which Phoenix evolved from - when the AS players were in that clan it was definitely the best clan Au had seen).

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
No, Phoenix in it's prime would destroy Apex in it's prime (in my personal opinion). I mean way before I left; I'm referring to back when Floodplain was still in it - those were the days. Albeit, Apex has some talented members, but Phoenix was legendary back then and is still regarded by many to have been the best Au Clan (ignoring the Au Rebels which Phoenix evolved from - when the AS players were in that clan it was definitely the best clan Au had seen).
Again another person who takes something too far >.< GG narwhales

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Again another person who takes something too far >.< GG narwhales
Not taking anything too far; just showcasing my opinion on the matter which you decided to bring up. It's not like I'm going to sit here and let you say that if I disagree - anyhow, back on topic.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
This is probably not the right place but....

THIS IS MY 500TH POST!

Party at my house at 5 bru, bring drink's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci