• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If MCGamer could host anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
Whatever it is, I still recommend South East Asia :3. Please petition this! ASIANS REUNITE! <3

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
We should host South America server. MCGamer has A LOT of people who is from South America , and I believe if we get a new host there , it will be awesome for South America players!

Thank you Chad!​

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
We should host South America server. MCGamer has A LOT of people who is from South America , and I believe if we get a new host there , it will be awesome for South America players!

Thank you Chad!​
I heard South Americans already get 50 Ping to US
AS gets 140 as the best ping

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
A lot of people in America are already getting good ping.. Cmon now give Asia a chance!

LethalStats

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think there are enough Asian player even though it would be nice
How are you so sure that there will be only few Asian people? Are you Nostradamus? The reason why there were few Asians at the past was because not alot of Asian are premium. yet, these days Asian people that were premium are now a lot.

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
*cough* late reply but
I don't think there are enough Asian player even though it would be nice
Let me give you an example.
This is the amount of Arab people (who live in Asia-Middle east) in the Hive TeamSpeak:

Look at the flags.
Also note that this was when I believe it is 4AM in the morning for them.

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with MCGamer; but imagine all those players moving over to the new AS server if it comes out (being the first ever one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci