• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ideas for Extra Loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifttalon

Spectator
Reaction score
[Feel free to reply with your ideas for what other loot there should be]

With some of the most recent updates, diamonds, iron ingots, and sticks have been added to loot from chests. I think that in addition to these, wooden planks should be added. Wooden planks would allow for crafting tables, wooden swords, and extra sticks. Leather might also be a possible idea even though cows can be found around the map.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
The only issue with allowing wood planks is that these are placable blocks, as is the workbench. To counter this issue, they could incorporate more workbenches in other highly contested areas (the Pirate ship comes to mind here). I say 'highly contested areas' because it will add to the danger of wanting to go craft something, because atm if you're lucky enough to get diamonds you need to risk running back to the Corn to make something useful out of them.
Of course if workbenches were to be more common you would need to increase the availability of at least lower tier weapon and armour resources. But as i said, the issue arrises that the blocks we use to craft can also be placed...

Swifttalon

Spectator
Reaction score
Actually if you try to place a block it simply disappears very quickly, like when you break a block. And you can also just craft wool if you need to place a block down.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would we need wooden planks. To burn? This doesnt really help at all

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
Why would we need wooden planks. To burn? This doesnt really help at all
he says they could be used to make a crafting table, more sticks and even wooden tools (if you're unlucky enough to get even stone swords from the Corn or other chests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci