• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea + Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystery2k12

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so loads of suggestions have flooded in about something for spectators to do, this is a very valid point and should be taken on board simply because if there are 2 guys that are no where near each other, the game isnt going to end, any time soon. For example, when tributes die, they should be teleported outside the dome, where there are minigames where they can PVP other tributes which have died.

Also, donating, ive donated, dont get me wrong its awesome that you can join any server. But it is frustrating for other spectators who get kicked. But 100+ second cool down. Come on i didnt pay £6.40 to then not do what ive payed to do. Atleast just turn it down some what. cos, 100+ seconds is just too long :3

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, donating, ive donated, dont get me wrong its awesome that you can join any server. But it is frustrating for other spectators who get kicked. But 100+ second cool down. Come on i didnt pay £6.40 to then not do what ive payed to do. Atleast just turn it down some what. cos, 100+ seconds is just too long :3
There were people abusing the power and just simply logging in and out for the fun of kicking people. So they added the cooldown so that, even if people do that, they can't kick as many people. Since you're a donor, you can join just about any server you want whenever you want. Do what I do: use the server status page to find a server either in the lobby or close to the end of the game, then join there. That way, you don't have to wait for a game to be over and, since you'll already be in the best server, you won't have a need to log out and then wait for the cooldown before you can join again. Everyone wins.

mystery2k12

Spectator
Reaction score
Do what I do: use the server status page to find a server either in the lobby or close to the end of the game, then join there. That way, you don't have to wait for a game to be over and, since you'll already be in the best server, you won't have a need to log out and then wait for the cooldown before you can join again. Everyone wins.
Yeah, i understand what your saying, but the live server list doesnt work for me, it says my firewall is blocking Chrome, but i added it to the permitted items, and that didnt work, it also doesnt work on IE 9 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci