• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MrNoisyKidd
EU or US?: EU
Past Clans: N/A
Win/Death Ratio: 70 something out of 900 something but my stats don't match up to my pvp skill
PvP Pro/Cons: I am good with the sword and sometimes the fns and ok with the bow. I'm do not use a rod so that is a con
Why do you want to join Icarus?: because I've seen that you want to fly to the top and I want to be apart if that and try help you achieve what you want
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I'm a decent skilled player
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TahsinRahman
Past Clans: I used to be in: I have only been in one MCSG clan which is Celtic. However, I have been in many Hive clans before such as Urban Legendz 3.0, TeamForceReborn, VortexVoid etc.
Win/Death Ratio: 56/950 (I used to play MCSG when I first bought Minecraft and I only got back to it like a few months back so my stats are really bad, I got ny first win after 200 games so thats how bad I was)
PvP Pro/Cons: Getting sword combos due to my fast clicking speed - teams and hackers + bow spammers
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Because I am looking for new experiences and this seems like a perfect place for that.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: My pvp skills will be highly beneficial
thanks.

Pixel_exe

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pixel_exe
Past Clans: Cryonix
Win/Death Ratio: 4/206 [stats aren't good. Im more skilled than my stats seem :)]
PvP Pro/Cons: great with bow and fns. not so good with rod and sword but still okay with them.

Rosendy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Rosendy
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: Prime and Vayex
Win/Death Ratio: I don't know how to calculate that but i have 285 wins/ 3700ish games, started out bad.
PvP Pro/Cons: fns and fishing rod/ bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to have fun and play with a great team.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: My great fns places and strategies in clan battles will be able to destroy other clans.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Rosendy
Past Clans: Prime and Vayex
Win/Death Ratio: I don't know how to calculate that but i have 285 wins/ 3700ish games, started out bad.
PvP Pro/Cons: fns and fishing rod/ bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to have fun and play with a great team.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: My great fns places and strategies in clan battles will be able to destroy other clans.

kylestone2012

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: kylestone2012
Past Clans: Energize
Win/Death Ratio: 188/3425
PvP Pro/Cons: I am not the best using a bow, my stronger points are Flint 'n Steel and a melee weapon
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Your clan seems really nice, and invited me after getting hate for being nice to you in a clan war.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am active and will happily do anything you ask of me

JoshieMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JoshRocks159
Past Clans: I don't remember
Win/Death Ratio: 85/900+
PvP Pro/Cons: What?
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Because I am a very skilled player.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am very good at PvP. 1v1 me bruh​

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: kylestone2012
Past Clans: Energize
Win/Death Ratio: 188/3425
PvP Pro/Cons: I am not the best using a bow, my stronger points are Flint 'n Steel and a melee weapon
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Your clan seems really nice, and invited me after getting hate for being nice to you in a clan war.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am active and will happily do anything you ask of me

Pixel_exe

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pixel_exe
Past Clans: Cryonix
Win/Death Ratio: 4/206 [stats aren't good. Im more skilled than my stats seem :)]
PvP Pro/Cons: great with bow and fns. not so good with rod and sword but still okay with them.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Because i want to be in a really good mcsg clan
How will you be able to benefit the team?: with my bow skills and my team work!

IsabelleYea

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Love0112
Past Clans: I think it was called Legends maybe?
Win/Death Ratio: 43/1000+ But that's just because of my last computer. It was laggy and just really bad. But now that i have a new computer, i will win more!
PvP Pro/Cons: I'm good at Bow and arrow, but not the best at flint and steel.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: Because it seems like a awesome clan, and it would be an honor to join it!
How will you be able to benefit the team?: Yes, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci