• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuLLo30

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: GuLLoPlays_ 12/03/2015 i change my name in GuLLoh. :)
-Previous Clans: #TheStorm!
-Wins/Deaths: 141 / 1041
-PvP Pro/Cons: I doing good combo with rod and Fns, if i'm worried I can click a lot faster. xD i'm not good vs 3 or 4 team, D: not quite handle me more teams by 2 people.
-Skype name: live:gullofox.
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because my friends imDony invite in this clan and he said that you are among the best of all.
-How did you find Icarus?: i meet Owner in a clan war with my old clan.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: i can meet all players :D im ready for meet everyone xD

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
-PvP Pro/Cons: I doing good combo with rod and Fns, if i'm worried I can click a lot faster. xD i'm not good vs 3 or 4 team, D: not quite handle me more teams by 2 people.
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: Because my friends imDony invite in this clan and he said that you are among the best of all.
-How will you be able to benefit the team?: i can meet all players :D im ready for meet everyone xD
Where are you from? (You need to speak fluent English)

GetZapped

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: Zappped
-Previous Clans: KaoticEra
-Wins/Deaths: 6
-PvP Pro/Cons: I'm good with the Sword and Bow, i'm kind of good at the fishing rod.
-Skype name: ZapperMC
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I wish to join Icarus because it could be a good clan to co-operate with and also to play with.
-How did you find Icarus?: My friend Zigehhh
-How will you be able to benefit the team?:I could help you win in some clan battles :)

Btw I don't play MCSG much because I play promc but when I am use to MCSG then I could play it :)
Pls accept

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
I in all honesty think you would be a good addition to Icarus, but I have no permission to accept you
I can however tell one of the staff to take a look :)

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: Zappped
-Previous Clans: KaoticEra
-Wins/Deaths: 6
-PvP Pro/Cons: I'm good with the Sword and Bow, i'm kind of good at the fishing rod.
-Skype name: ZapperMC
-Why do you wish to join Icarus?: I wish to join Icarus because it could be a good clan to co-operate with and also to play with.
-How did you find Icarus?: My friend Zigehhh
-How will you be able to benefit the team?:I could help you win in some clan battles :)

Btw I don't play MCSG much because I play promc but when I am use to MCSG then I could play it :)
Pls accept
I in all honesty think you would be a good addition to Icarus, but I have no permission to accept you

iVapor

Tribute
Reaction score
Ignore this please.

ltsFrizzy

Survivor
Reaction score
S
Accepted For Trial.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Ignore this please.
Don't quadruple post. The Edit and Delete buttons are there for a reason...

PingComboo

Spectator
Reaction score
ItsFrizzy im allowed to start playing minecraft again so if i have time i will tryyyyyyyyyyyyy and join back.... if you guys still want meh .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci