• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

iBeaturscore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was perm banned and bypassed on at least 20 alts with them all getting banned and then I was given a second chance, every player deserves a second chance

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I say just let it be. Lets see how he acts now that he has been given a 2nd chance. I could see him messing up and getting that perma ban brought back lol.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
staff does whatever it wants, don't question it. you'll probably get banned! my friends were banned for a week for saying #pvp, then the mod that banned them got mod of the month. lmao dont campaign kids!

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I say just let it be. Lets see how he acts now that he has been given a 2nd chance. I could see him messing up and getting that perma ban brought back lol.
It's a conspiracy... Called it. Here's my prediction.
> gets unbanned
> secretly wants himself to be banned again
> gets perm banned again
> makes 'MCSG Staff Exposed!' video
> becomes famous

MariusAKD

Experienced
Reaction score
It's kinda unfair after all the things he has done , but it's up to Sr. Staff. Even he made that 'mcsg song' I see he got unbanned.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
It's not really up to the community to speculate why he was unbanned. I'm sure you could ask iBeat himself and he would tell you.

I don't see much being pulled out of this thread so ima lock it.

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci