• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

iBeaturscore

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm quite surprised.

iBeaturscore, being banned for a few months now has been unbanned even though he has bypassed several times. His original ban was due to death threats, however, after bypassing that ban, his initial ban was raised to a permanent one. I'm quite shocked to see him playing on the servers once more as iBeaturscore did record and upload his infamous song "MCSG Song" and has rude behavior towards MCGamer.

I'm just asking for opinions on this by the community members, does this seem fair that he is unbanned.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Honestly, Considering the amount of Spam it caused, and the problems etc.
I am shocked he got unbanned.
I was a Moderator while this was going on, and from what I heard & witnessed, it was pretty horrible.

Not sure why he got unbanned,
but it was up to the Sr.Staff so.

King

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly, Considering the amount of Spam it caused, and the problems etc.
I am shocked he got unbanned.
I was a Moderator while this was going on, and from what I heard & witnessed, it was pretty horrible.

Not sure why he got unbanned,
but it was up to the Sr.Staff so.
Exactly, I'm sure if he maintained a good attitude and didn't cause any problems revolving MCGamer, he would be unbanned.

What I'm curious is to why the Sr. Staff decided to unban him now, it's weird considering all the problems he caused with MCGamer beforehand.

Reaction score
Even though I'm not too big of a fan of this decision us community don't know what went through in the background with the Sr Staff and possibly Admins in the making of this decision.

iBeat's behaviour was unacceptable but I trust the Sr + team had a valid reason of unbanning him :)
(P.S, they don't unban for no reason c: )

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
When I found out Maxwell was unbanned, I had a feeling of perturbation and astonishment out of the event my own eyes and ears have witnessed. From all the negative and immature content he's produced such as multiply ban evading. Also, if I recall correctly he was also using ToggleSneak before it was allowed on MCSG. Not to mention his amazing "work of art" which was his "Song of MCSG." Arguably Max did do some things bad on the server. I don't see why he was unbanned, although I don't care that much .

Reactions: Lis

FazeMatthew

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think Max should've been unbanned he has caused alot of drama on mcsg and he has done tons of things to make the server look horrible. I don't know why the moderators unbanned him it makes 0 sense.

Air

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think Max should've been unbanned he has caused alot of drama on mcsg and he has done tons of things to make the server look horrible. I don't know why the moderators unbanned him it makes 0 sense.
Was waiting for your response xD, I am king Lenny!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci