• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I think it's time..

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Lol i hate you for making me think you were leaving when I first saw this post -.-
:3 That was my intention
Congrats man!

P.S I read the whole thing, and it was really touching (mainly the body part of it) :( Good luck with your family! Hope to see you on the MCSG servers someday because I actually have not seen you yet! But if you see me say hi! IGN: Giggity69Goo
Thanks =) I've recently retired "officially" (well, not exactly recently. Around late August.) because of the family stuff.
However, due to a friend (and her friend) starting to play MCSG, I've been getting back into it slowly, trying to help them with their YouTube channel and get better at PVP and MCSG.
Do you play on the US/CA/EU/AS/AU servers? Generally high/low numbered servers?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Mamiamato24 - For getting me confused, thinking he was Mamiacraft24 and then mixing the two people up and not knowing who is who. To this day, I have no idea where Mamiacraft24 went.
Hm...I don't know either...
OMG Remember when we wee doing the MCSG Battle and it got cancelled so I played on your server and you thought I was a god PVPer so you spammed me with diamonds in my shitty mine? Ahh the good ol' days :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hm...I don't know either...
OMG Remember when we wee doing the MCSG Battle and it got cancelled so I played on your server and you thought I was a god PVPer so you spammed me with diamonds in my shitty mine? Ahh the good ol' days :D
WAIT WHAT YOU'RE MAMIACRAFT
WHEN
SO
YOU
ARE
MAMIACRAFT
AND
MAMIACRAFT
IS
THE
SAME
PERSON?!!?!??!?!?!?

I'm telling myself this right about now:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
WAIT WHAT YOU'RE MAMIACRAFT
WHEN
SO
YOU
ARE
MAMIACRAFT
AND
MAMIACRAFT
IS
THE
SAME
PERSON?!!?!??!?!?!?

I'm telling myself this right about now:
~Making a long story short with Mamiamacraft24 and Mamiamato24~
Basically I used the name Mamiamato24 on a non-premium Minecraft for Free website, and when I actually bought my account the name was taken by me, so I added some letters and shabing shaboom here we are today.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
~Making a long story short with Mamiamacraft24 and Mamiamato24~
Basically I used the name Mamiamato24 on a non-premium Minecraft for Free website, and when I actually bought my account the name was taken by me, so I added some letters and shabing shaboom here we are today.
so....whats your username..?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
:3 That was my intention

Thanks =) I've recently retired "officially" (well, not exactly recently. Around late August.) because of the family stuff.
However, due to a friend (and her friend) starting to play MCSG, I've been getting back into it slowly, trying to help them with their YouTube channel and get better at PVP and MCSG.
Do you play on the US/CA/EU/AS/AU servers? Generally high/low numbered servers?
I usually try and play on the low numbered US servers, but if I can't join a game there I go to the high numbers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci