• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I think I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Goodbye, Imanol. Perhaps we may meet yet again c:

xMDurr

Gold
Reaction score
hi bacca we were in reflection together but we didn't talk much. i remember me you and a few other clan m9s would always do prank calls in skype xD

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Not another forum legend ;-;

Anyways, good luck in school, taking a break is probably the right thing to do tbh and hopefully you'll be back sometime soon :D

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This will me my last post for a while, and thank you all, it was a hard decision to quit this community. I hope I can come back as soon possible :) bye

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know why but I expected to be tagged in this (I actually have no idea why)
I know I haven't been the nicest to you or respectful to you in our encounters, but I did enjoy those times.
you got me to watch fairy tail (one of my favorites) and other anime, in fact I went to your signature to see if there was an anime I haven't watched yet.
I promised myself that I would stay in mcsg longer, but til the update happened I just stopped.
Hope you have a good time.

Goodbye Imanol (Alex if I remember correctly, its been a long time)

^-^ best of luck - Jordan

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh, I don't know why but I expected to be tagged in this (I actually have no idea why)
I know I haven't been the nicest to you or respectful to you in our encounters, but I did enjoy those times.
you got me to watch fairy tail (one of my favorites) and other anime, in fact I went to your signature to see if there was an anime I haven't watched yet.
I promised myself that I would stay in mcsg longer, but til the update happened I just stopped.
Hope you have a good time.

Goodbye Imanol (Alex if I remember correctly, its been a long time)

^-^ best of luck - Jordan
:)
Pce bud, welcome to the real world, like the rest of us.
I think I might just help out the community, participate in a ton of cleansweeps cause i've attended like 7 already xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci