• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Twice in a row! And I can't exactly whip out my recording software when im being hit by diamond can !?

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
I always have my recording software ready. maybe you should too;)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Screw these servers there's way too many hackers, people attacking me while sprinting backwards, people spazzing out during lobby then killing me in the countdown. I quit, and it feels like the mods don't care.
We have well over 2000 slots on these servers, and 80 mods. It's a harder job than you think. As well, we need GOOD proof to ban hackers, proof we often don't get. If you want to get rid of hackers, help us catch them!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
mods are trusty people who don't have the power to spawn in items so yes (s)he was very lucky and also quitting doesn't solve anything. yes we all hate hackers, I was killed by an invisible person (no it wasn't lag) but its part of the games that mods and staff are working hard on to remove from the games.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, mods only tell people to not spam and if you report someone they just say its lag!
First off, your reports consist of people with sprint particles on the podium and a guy posting a screenshot of himself using hacks but with nothing pointing out that it actually a screenshot of his own.
Second, just because we don't announce the fact that we're banning people all the time doesn't mean we're not doing it at all.
Third and last of all, would you rather have us not tell people not to spam?

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea his sprint particles were coming out of his feet when he was on the back of the plate AND when someone is just sprinting on their plate they dont look around and i still see spammers every server i go to

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
please post that in the report abuse part of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member