• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I quit mcsg

Are you sad I left

• YES

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 50 75.8%

• Total voters

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
Ok so you probably clicked on this because you wanna read a sad story but I just want to cut to the chase and say I am quitting mcsg

1.Hackers-I see hackers every 2 games I play on and sometimes a team of hackers

2.The competitiveness-When I first played mcsg people played it for fun there were some people caring about there stats now everyone will try hard you because they want to win

3.Targeters-I get targeted atleast almost every 3 games I have no armor and nothing of use to that person and literally I am running until I run out of sprint

4.Teams-I know it's fun to team but I don't team because it's cheap to team up with someone to win a game like really you care that much to win you need to team

5.Clans-mmm I see them every 10 games I play It's either a big team of 10 or a clan I think it's a clan but idk there just ugh there is no way you can take out a 10 team not even the best of the best people can Huahwi cant graveyard can't Mr gears can't no on can it impossible even hackers can't

6.Mods-Alright all they do now is sit in the lobby or in teamspeak doing nothing it's like they don't care about anything like I dont see them go to games they don't do a think anymore well some do but the ones that are really known in the community do absolutely nothing

Well I tried to be a mod that would be the only think that would have kept me on mcsg but I got denied 3 time so I stopped and now Im just quitting mcsg it's been a good year here and a hell of a ride I want to thank some people for trying to keep me here for a while

GuitarDoodler - Iv'e played a few games with him im a big fan of his and he said I was good at mcsg so I kept on working on my pvp on here but obviously that didn't last forever

FlixoYT - So Im also a big fan of his yt and I thought I was gonna be able to play his map that I would still be happy playing this but I guess I'm not gonna play his map

DQ - I haven't really talked to him maybe a few times on twitter but that's it there is no way I could ever ever thank him I was on youtube on day and I saw one of his videos minecraft survival games and I was like hmm this might look cool so I clicked on it and I was like wow I want to play on this server so I went on this server
and I played a game and I was such a noob so my first game I died on hunger because I didn't know I had to get chests so when I died I was trying to hit people and I got teleported everywhere and I was like how is this fun but anyway I checked youtube how to play this game and on my 100th game I won and I was so happy so I was like rekt 10 hearts ez no regen and stuff so Iv'e kept playing sence I have played on over 5 accounts and gave them all to my friends so I have over 500 wins total but all in reality there is no way I can tank DQ for helping me find the best 1 1/2 of my life

Grapeapplesauce - I saw him on youtube and stuff and he made me wanna get better and to actully try thank you for that without that I would just be some kid trying to win a game

Darkai202 - Iv'e played au with you before and I had like 200 ping xD but I got an amazing hit on him and he said when I died later in that game that I had some skill and that I sould keep playing and that meant the world to me when this happened she was at the top 100 and I thought wow she thought I was good

That is all I will be going on mcsg once in a while to see how it's going but not often bye guys I hope you have even more fun then I did and

May the odds be ever in your favor
Okay, sorry for saying. But if you get targeted, why you? Are you so popular? -.-
I think you complain about some things you shouldn't really complain about.
I don't know if you're going to Hive, but there're more targeters there ._.
And on Hive it's more competitive.

Farewell :(

Coolman20124

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you tried to work through your issues? About the hackers yes everyone hates them and unfortunately they will always be there. Just keep reporting them and eventually we will get it under control. As far as competitiveness goes. Just HAVE FUN! I know there are a lot of clans that are out there. Maybe even consider joining one.. its pretty fun. Targeters and teamers I no can be frustrating to die to sometimes. But its not the end of the world if u die one time. As far as mods go we truly do our best to keep the server at its best. If you ever see a mod not doing there job bring it to someones attention. But I assure you we are here to help :) We hate to see our members leave. Even if its just one person out of like 1 million we don't like to see you leave us. So maybe just practice and have fun and if you have any concerns you should voice them. So on behalf of the community i'm asking you to stay and give us another chance <3
Im sorry I just can't I'm spending to much time on your servers when I should be doing school work but maybe in the summer ill join again but probably not i'm sorry

Coolman20124

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, sorry for saying. But if you get targeted, why you? Are you so popular? -.-
I think you complain about some things you shouldn't really complain about.
I don't know if you're going to Hive, but there're more targeters there ._.
And on Hive it's more competitive.

Farewell :(
I'm quit minecraft in-general

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Competitive gameplay is always gonna be something known to people when playing a game, sadly.

I 100% agree on the reasons why you're leaving, good-bye. :)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Sucks that you're leaving :c

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
Have you tried to work through your issues? About the hackers yes everyone hates them and unfortunately they will always be there. Just keep reporting them and eventually we will get it under control. As far as competitiveness goes. Just HAVE FUN! I know there are a lot of clans that are out there. Maybe even consider joining one.. its pretty fun. Targeters and teamers I no can be frustrating to die to sometimes. But its not the end of the world if u die one time. As far as mods go we truly do our best to keep the server at its best. If you ever see a mod not doing there job bring it to someones attention. But I assure you we are here to help :) We hate to see our members leave. Even if its just one person out of like 1 million we don't like to see you leave us. So maybe just practice and have fun and if you have any concerns you should voice them. So on behalf of the community i'm asking you to stay and give us another chance <3
It's kind of hard to report a mod that isn't there. I rarely see mods on, so how am I going to report it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci