• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need some personal opinions.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please try to not double/triple post. Like Ceroria can you please try to click "quote +" for each message that you want to quote. And then click insert quotes when you reply. Doing this will help make you look more professional, which is something that is important when being a moderator.
Okay thanks Sr. Im sorry

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No offense, but it's best written by a senior mod as they're the ones who review the apps. The mods don't know exactly what the senior mods look for, especially the older ones who applied on an old format. Perhaps suggest to a senior mod that they should write it.
That's where the team comes in, I'll just be there to help write out anything if directed c:

Reaction score
Ok First off - It's great that your trying to help out the community by trying to become a moderator and posting abuse reports.

What I think you should do:

- I'd first off by working on your grammar :p By having good grammar, you sound a lot more professional.

- You should make some friends in the community, and the best place to do that is on the forums(sort of). On the forums it is super easy to break the ice, and you can become friends with someone really easily. After you start to make lots of friends. just hop on the teampseak, and socialize while reporting hackers/trollers/spammers/people who use sound boards to the staff :p

- Abuse reports. If you want less closed reports, then just upload hacker videos. A hacker is a hacker, and if your having trouble identifying one, you can simply attend to a hacker identification session. :)

- Lastly, I know your trying to show respect to people by calling them sr. and stuff, but it's really not necessary.

That's all that I can give, hopefully I can see you on the staff team soon :D

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
What everyone has said is very valid points. I have to agree with,
  • Fixing your grammar, it doesn't look that professional and looks a bit messy.
  • Get more well known; talk to people on the TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net), talk to people in game and on the forums.

Hope to see you on the Staff Team!

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I'd take into consideration what everyone has said; those are all great suggestions!

Shelby's guide has already been updated and should be posted soon as well, so hopefully you guys will all be able to take some tips from that.

One thing that I've noticed that people haven't posted is to watch the way you conduct yourself on our platforms. Whether its the forums, in-game, or Teamspeak, Sr. Staff are a lot more receptive to things that players do especially if we've noticed that they've applied for moderator. It's something that people don't really consider, but plays a huge part in your application decision. :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok First off - It's great that your trying to help out the community by trying to become a moderator and posting abuse reports.

What I think you should do:

- I'd first off by working on your grammar :p By having good grammar, you sound a lot more professional.

- You should make some friends in the community, and the best place to do that is on the forums(sort of). On the forums it is super easy to break the ice, and you can become friends with someone really easily. After you start to make lots of friends. just hop on the teampseak, and socialize while reporting hackers/trollers/spammers/people who use sound boards to the staff :p

- Abuse reports. If you want less closed reports, then just upload hacker videos. A hacker is a hacker, and if your having trouble identifying one, you can simply attend to a hacker identification session. :)

- Lastly, I know your trying to show respect to people by calling them sr. and stuff, but it's really not necessary.

That's all that I can give, hopefully I can see you on the staff team soon :D
Thank you Ill make sure to work more on my grammar and okay ill try to get more known yesterday y went to the teamspeak really nice people there I actually made 2 new friends in some hours.
What everyone has said is very valid points. I have to agree with,
  • Fixing your grammar, it doesn't look that professional and looks a bit messy.
  • Get more well known; talk to people on the TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net), talk to people in game and on the forums.

Hope to see you on the Staff Team!
Thank and I will you are a really nice person :D and yeah teamspeak is awesome.
Thank you Ill make sure to work more on my grammar and okay ill try to get more known yesterday y went to the teamspeak really nice people there I actually made 2 new friends in some hours.

I'd take into consideration what everyone has said; those are all great suggestions!

Shelby's guide has already been updated and should be posted soon as well, so hopefully you guys will all be able to take some tips from that.

One thing that I've noticed that people haven't posted is to watch the way you conduct yourself on our platforms. Whether its the forums, in-game, or Teamspeak, Sr. Staff are a lot more receptive to things that players do especially if we've noticed that they've applied for moderator. It's something that people don't really consider, but plays a huge part in your application decision. :)
Oh thank you so much your opinion is really appreciated and yeah I do have being helping around the forums, in-game and I just get started with Teamspeak and I do have new friends :D this is going straight and I have being changing thanks for what you post in here.

Last edited:

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score

Ahaha thanks man, means a lot!
It's also great to see you taking these things into consideration (quoting more then one things.)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahaha thanks man, means a lot!
It's also great to see you taking these things into consideration (quoting more then one things.)
Yeah haha yeah 2 Mods tell me that know I just need to fix my grammar and spend time here and at Team speak you can found me there when ever you want right now im going to school bye bye:D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
This could be the list of the things that could really help you a lot with your application:
- The activity on the forums.
- The grammar level.
- What people thinks of you.
- The teamspeak activity.
- If you are helpful for the community.
- The respect for the other community members (in game/forums).
Good luck with everything, but always remember that you can improve yourself everytime.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This could be the list of the things that could really help you a lot with your application:
- The activity on the forums.
- The grammar level.
- What people thinks of you.
- The teamspeak activity.
- If you are helpful for the community.
- The respect for the other community members (in game/forums).
Good luck with everything, but always remember that you can improve yourself everytime.
Thanks Sr. I just started at team speak hah and yeah 5 persons all ready told me about my horrible grammar haha sorry for that I will try to get better at that and thanks your opinion is well recived with me :D

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, as you know already, we talked on TeamSpeak last night and I gave you a boat load of pointers. I really do suggest that you focus on those and you should do very well. I wish you the best of luck! :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, as you know already, we talked on TeamSpeak last night and I gave you a boat load of pointers. I really do suggest that you focus on those and you should do very well. I wish you the best of luck! :)
Yeah thank you Sr. you make me to fill more confortable with my self last night I will follow those points that you gaved me bro :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci