• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I LOVE the chest update.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm probably the only person who actually enjoys it. I like how it now relies more on pvp and surviving and less on running routes (I've never had any routes so im happy).

I'm really happy because I've played three times and not counting the one time i died off spawn these were the outcomes(I know this isn't really the place to post these videos but im trying to prove a point, that the chest update is good and you can still get good stuff, and also that it's more fair than before the update):
First game with the update:

Other game:

(note, my pvp in this video isnt my best but still because 4 people dont have iron/diamond swords and iron armor i was still able to win).

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm probably the only person who actually enjoys it.
Sir, Most Beta players/v1 players adore this update. This is pretty much how the chests used to be, except for tier 3's. That is a very bold statement that isn't exactly true. But yeah the update is great, brings back the survival feel that was gone for a while.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Sir, Most Beta players/v1 players adore this update. This is pretty much how the chests used to be, except for tier 3's. That is a very bold statement that isn't exactly true. But yeah the update is great, brings back the survival feel that was gone for a while.
I wasn't around for v1 and so I'm absolutely loving this. :3

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
I love it so much! To me this is what mcsg should be and I love how they brought it back. The only thing I'm a little confused about is that in tier 1s there's 3 arrows and In tier 2s there's 1. Can someone explain this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci