• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I lost my heart for MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
NO! not the hive! noooooo!
Sorry Teo, but this is just dumb. The Hive is a great place too, and the staff hopefully won't ban you for agreeing with that. Try before you judge.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
Sorry Teo, but this is just dumb. The Hive is a great place too, and the staff hopefully won't ban you for agreeing with that. Try before you judge.
Well I don't really like Hive, but I dont have anything against it.

If I will be on computer I would write longer post, but all I can say now is the whole thing is childish, anoying and stupid.

And I really hope this is not the next thread, that will get locked by staff.

Zuko, whatever happened and will happen, stay strong.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Let's show Zuko some respect before an Admin comes on and delete this thread. They have it in common nowadays...

Reactions: era

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, i'm not supporting either vareide or the hive, i agree it is perhaps better at the moment, but i don't want my friends to leave mcsg for it.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have an idea that I pitched on a different server but everyone circle jerked about it. Whitelisted servers. If you are a player that goes on the forums enough and is liked by the community you get whitelisted. If you aren't.. You dont get accepted in the application. This way, there will never be a noob. Never a bacca, never a backstabbing asshating benja loving tobuscus kissing person on the server.
man im a noob but i enjoy playing and i like this place and i like the ppl here so i stay

Aman4o2

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't like these threads. It makes me sad. But I do agree, these servers are getting ruined. And sorry about your CP Zuko. :'(

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
man im a noob but i enjoy playing and i like this place and i like the ppl here so i stay
You joined a month ago, you no longer count as a "noob" in my eyes. Plus if the community likes you you would get accepted. The idea that you would need a certain skill level to get in would be terrible.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Another good person leaving...
While we may have victory over Bajan and the bacca hordes, there are many battles ahead...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Another good person leaving...
While we may have victory over Bajan and the bacca hordes, there are many battles ahead...
I am not leaving.
I left for two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci