• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I keep getting blamed for hacking! :(

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Its really putting me down and its really annoying. i don't hack because i think its horrible. i dont even use optifine!. I got called hack by 7 people in 1 game. If i hacked i would still be alive! But i died. So that kinda shows that i don't hack. Some people are really annoying. Please tell me what to do. They also fretin me that they are admin and they will report me. :( Pleeeaaassee help!!

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Just ignore them. They are simply jelo and dont actually have any proof/have the ability to ban you. If the name is red though they are real admins.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just ignore them. They are simply jelo and dont actually have any proof/have the ability to ban you. If the name is red though they are real admins.
This. Also, if you don't hack take It as a compliment! That must mean you beat them pretty good. But as he said, if they have red names that means they are actually staff...

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Ok thanks. They say they have videos of me. I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED D= -.- Its lag for them. I think hacking is disgrasful to the community

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its really putting me down and its really annoying. i don't hack because i think its horrible. i dont even use optifine!. I got called hack by 7 people in 1 game. If i hacked i would still be alive! But i died. So that kinda shows that i don't hack. Some people are really annoying. Please tell me what to do. They also fretin me that they are admin and they will report me. :( Pleeeaaassee help!!
Aaah just ignore them.
They be jelleh of your l33t sk1llz.
Everyone gets hackusations thrown at them sometime, even me, and I suck!
So long as you have nothing to hide, nothing can be proven against you.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
blockbuster2001 I am banning you for hacking...
Gotcha :p
As these two have said, ignore them. They are probably only saying it because of your name.

Also, listen to BritishShoop, he knows, he really does suck :p

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Why don't you have optifine, you fool?!xD

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Their noobs, or if its ingame, they might be trying to get you to type.

Reaction score
To be safe, do a force update. But in all honesty, just ignore it. they can blame but nothing can happen.

V

Volt

Probably already said;

Ignore them or take it as a compliment of your PVP skills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci