• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just needed to share the hilarious video.

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
WARNING: This video contains lots of swearing. Watch at your own risk.
This is for everyone on the MCGamer network, don't play to much video game, or your dad is going to mow them over with a lawn mower.
Honest to goodness, this video made me laugh so hard.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We'll to be fair I'd probably be pretty pissed if my games got mowed

N

Nafeynafe

ahaha wow. Funniest thing ive seen in awhile. I mean, i'd be mad too, but hes screaming and cussing at his dad. aha thanks for sharing :D

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents:
This is why you don't game on a console. Tangible game media that can be destroyed. PC games are mostly all contained in a hard drive. Somebody would have to tear apart my computer and break the HDD itself XD

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I must admit the way the dad handled it was pretty cruel. He could of at least just taken them away, and then gave it back once he got a job.
Edit: If you look at all the videos on that guy's channel though, it seems this might be one hell of an acting job, for the money and the views.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
its obviously fake lol
Definitely fake.

Ever since the "Greatest freakout reaction" series (which still continues to this day if I recall) people have started faking reaction videos. The couple hundred bucks that you could potentially get off a video like this going viral is definitely more than the 5 or 10 bucks you could get from simply pawning your old games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci