• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just got my first (probably last) win xD

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats bro! I remember when I got my first win, I felt AWESOME and I thought I was the best!

Since then, I have got a lot of wins... Once you get 1 win, you get the confidence and you win more! Good Job.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Don't worry! You'll get more wins! I was TERRIBLE at PVP! But then about 3 weeks later after a lot of SG I won about 3-5 games in a row! You'll get there! Find someone to team with through Skype or Teamspeak, that makes everything a lot easier.. Once it gets to deathmatch try killing them INSTANTLY after the others have been killed. If your partner/s or team doesn't like it, it's time to find a new team!

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my first win :( I hope it's soon.
You'll win soon! It took me a few games to get a win but the next thing I knew I had about a 3-6 kill streak!
c: It's best to be in a team in Skype or Teamspeak c:
Just keep playing that SG and PVP games and you'll get the points and wins! :D

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Don't worry! You'll get more wins! I was TERRIBLE at PVP! But then about 3 weeks later after a lot of SG I won about 3-5 games in a row! You'll get there! Find someone to team with through Skype or Teamspeak, that makes everything a lot easier.. Once it gets to deathmatch try killing them INSTANTLY after the others have been killed. If your partner/s or team doesn't like it, it's time to find a new team!
You'll win soon! It took me a few games to get a win but the next thing I knew I had about a 3-6 kill streak!
c: It's best to be in a team in Skype or Teamspeak c:
Just keep playing that SG and PVP games and you'll get the points and wins! :D
Please don't double post. It's against the rules.

Also... Congrats! :)

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
To the next 1,000,000 wins!
*Downs 37 gallons of grape KoolAid*

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My first win had 0 kills :cool: I was more confused at first than excited because the other guy in DM randomly died.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
WHATEVER YOU DO, REMEMBER IT! Seriously though, I can't remember my first win. Trust me its a good memory to have :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci