• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just don't understand

Reaction score
Losing in deathmatch does not mean you flat out suck. When you make it to deathmatch, you may tense up a little bit and it makes it harder to PvP, so you may not do as good as you normally would if you were fighting someone in the middle of the game. It's probably just PvP skills slipping. But another question is, how geared out are you in deathmatch normally? And what kind of tactics do you use? That's another important thing. It's not just about getting full iron and a diamond sword. To win a game of MCSG it helps a lot of you play strategically.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Depends how you ended up in DeathMatch, if you got in with leather armour (Australian spelling) then I'm not surprised you may have died, but even when those situations arise, play safe, don't go all out to kill the stacked guy, definitely won't increase your chances of winning. Play back, catch 1 of them of guard (assuming they're fighting each other) poke them around with a bow, lowering their hearts 1 by 1 without them realising and things like that.

J

Joel/MadDawg

You're complaining about a winning percentage that is better than mine... :(

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Most of my deaths in DM are because of teams; I find teams easy to take care of normally but when there's lightning restricting you from running away it's a lot harder.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played, currently, about 88 games.
Of those 88 games, about 50% I've made to DM
Of those DM statistics, I've only won 11 games.

I just don't understand. I can easily get full iron and go to deathmatch, and I'll just end up dieing to someone not necessarily worsely geared up, but someone whom I dominate in PVP skill.

Am I just getting confident? PVP skills slipping for a second? Or do I just flat out suck ._.
Duuuuude.

11 wins from 90ish games?

Hell, I had to wait until around game 300 for my first win. And I still struggle to win unless I team, even though I have been playing for nearly a year and a half.

Keep fighting.
Your bloodied bodies will line the way to your victories.

coolguy1264

Tribute
Reaction score
I've played, currently, about 88 games.
Of those 88 games, about 50% I've made to DM
Of those DM statistics, I've only won 11 games.

I just don't understand. I can easily get full iron and go to deathmatch, and I'll just end up dieing to someone not necessarily worsely geared up, but someone whom I dominate in PVP skill.

Am I just getting confident? PVP skills slipping for a second? Or do I just flat out suck ._.
Your stats are amazing for you amount of games heck I didn't start winning until I played 350 games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci