• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I just don't like it...

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Sorry if it's just me but I prefer MCSG as PvP Hunger Games style servers like it is currently (before the chest update) I am the type of person that does not like change but I like the feel of opening a chest and seeing lots of stuff in it and not just a piece of wheat or one arrow. Feel free to have your own opinion but this is just my thoughts on it :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Did they do this for Eu as well??

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
But like having a few compie in my pocket

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
I really like the update. It reminds me of the old days when MCSG first was with the map and shears.

Things I want to see added:
- I would like to see some kind of new of food. The last round I played I only got 2 pieces of food the entire game.
- I didn't see any in that match but I couldn't find flint.

Thins I saw that glitched:
- I killed a guy with TNT. I used the TNT to kill a team of 2. I only had 3 TNT but I placed endlessly. The TNT in my inventory wouldn't go away. After I saw that and the team died I burnt it in lava. (Didn't wanna abuse it.)
- I also saw that some of the arrows were not shooting fast enough. But that could just be my internet connection.

Other than that I love this update. Makes you work for more and be able to craft things you need instead of a sword.
#MCSGdidgood

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry if it's just me but I prefer MCSG as PvP Hunger Games style servers like it is currently (before the chest update) I am the type of person that does not like change but I like the feel of opening a chest and seeing lots of stuff in it and not just a piece of wheat or one arrow. Feel free to have your own opinion but this is just my thoughts on it :)
Everyone has got to have their own decision on a subject, no need to apologize for yours.

By the way, this is not quite what you would call a suggestion, is it?

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Everyone has got to have their own decision on a subject, no need to apologize for yours.

By the way, this is not quite what you would call a suggestion, is it?
It says Suggestions/Feedback :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci